Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The photobomb was amazing. Perfect timing. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Blood makes the grass grow.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

GoneRampant posted:

Is that a Neverwinter Nights 2 reference? My PC says that a lot during fights.
Yes! I can't believe anyone would get that. :woop:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Nothing better to set the mood for a romantic rendezvous than a nice sip of shovel.

Poil fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Apr 28, 2017

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Cooked Auto posted:

So did 47 just murder Not-Carl Bildt? :v:
We can but hope it leads to the real thing. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

No drowning in toilets? :(

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Samovar posted:

Never understood the appeal of these modern day songs with lyrics like: 'arglbrglbrlargh'. Must resonate with the kids somehow.
I know, it's shocking what's going on with music these days.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Samovar posted:

I'm kinda sad you couldn't booby-trap the cake with a lit explosive.
That would have been amazing. Or hiding a canister of propane and propane accessories inside of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

How did those people die? Why is there a guy sneaking around suspiciously near the ram control button?

They are very good evil minions. They even have uniforms with face covering masks.