Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

That was amazing to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

That's beautiful, but you need to chain it to the virus too.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Danny Glands posted:

Well, no references to Chess the musical here.

I was humming it the whole time, for the record.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Sadly, theres only the rare "Kill these multiple people while dressed as this thing" Challenge.

And I have a similar playstyle, if that hasn't already been proven with my footage.

I haven't played Hitman, but my archetype in these sorts of games is The Clumsy Ghost. "Okay, gonna get through here without alerting folks. Oops, he saw me. Oops, he saw me too. *five minutes later* well that's a big pile of bodies. Sorry."

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Assuming you were trying to pronounce Sarajevo, I believe it's sair-ih-yay-vo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

Fun Fun Happy Time!:
Right at 20:02 you spare a guy in a suit near his sports car. This is the "Arms Dealer". Nearby guards mention they saw him on TV, a peace negotiator working to negotiate the end of a South American conflict. if you knock him out, you can wear his suit through to the end of the level and pass by everyone safely.

The arms dealer is a corrupt UN person, which is not a big deal. It's not why this guy deserves special mention. The reason he gets special mention is he's the place where the developers of Absolution went too far with their bigoty, so they tried to censor themselves. To set up a situation where you can get his outfit, the Arms Dealer walks off to the side and has a phone call. I've taken the time to transcribe it below.

Yeah, so. They yiddish loanwords in that transcript? The ones delivered entirely in an NYC/long island accent, while the character discusses finding a way to squeeze a cheaper price out of Dexter? After talking about how he was able to profit from "the New York thing"? Not in the subtitles. Everything else is accurate. People don't believe me when I talk about the poo poo this game pulls.

Oy gevalt.