Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I know nothing of Hitman: Absolution- what made it so bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Ye gods, what the hell? :stare: Who could've greenlit any of that?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Again, who the gently caress would've thought that was a good idea? I mean, surely someone on the marketing team had more brain cells than teeth, right?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Somehow this popped up on my Youtube video recommendations, and I think it's the only relatively good thing to come out of Absolution.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
'Next up' indeed :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
What's the boat one? I know the dude below's some British noble who hosed off to Australia.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Waffleman_ posted:

Maybe the episodic presentation turned people off from buying it right away.

I was on Reddit (well, Jim Sterling's Reddit, see if he's got anything to say about this) and at least two people (me included, truth be told) said they were doing this exact same thing.

Mr. Fortitude posted:

Well Square-Enix thought Hitman 2016 was a bust but are making a sequel to the universally panned and disliked Thi4f, please look forward to it.

are you loving serious

EDIT: No seriously, do you have a link or something?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

What the hell is up with Square-Enix? I mean, what?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Holy poo poo the dance-off is amazing :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Where were you recording? It sounded like you were either in a cave or the voice of God :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
"Vroom-vroom-vroom, Ding-ding-ding" :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

What the gently caress? This has gone beyond grindhouse and into the horrible poo poo I tried to read while I was on a site dedicated to awful fanfic.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Discendo Vox posted:

Note the partial decay, bruises and ligature marks. Someone had to texture that.

...yeah, someone should ask the cops to look through the writers' basements :stonk:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Ye gods, what was the point of that last bit with Lenny? Was it supposed to be black humour or something?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Wait, why did 47 unmask himself? In front of so many witnesses?

Also, what the gently caress was up with that stupid fight? What kind of My Little Pony-rear end 'grindhouse' films were the devs watching to inspire this scene?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Discendo Vox posted:

I'm sorry, I need to correct my earlier statement. The judge didn't find out that his ancestor was a British judge, then decide to dress as a british judge, adopt british mannerisms and collect british legal paraphernalia.

He found out his ancestor was British, then decided to dress as a british judge, adopt british mannerisms and collect british legal paraphernalia.

I refuse to believe this until proof is provided :shepicide:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'd say keep writing, Discendo! The only thing I'd change thus far is making the choices branch, so that there's a Travis/ICA path, and a Diana/Renegade path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I can't wait for you guys to do the harem ending with Jade and Diana!