Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10
For me, the meat of the ET system is the learning of behaviour patterns, spotting of opportunities, the careful "don't step over the line until you're totally ready" play, and then finally the excitement of taking the plunge and knowing this is now your only chance. In other words, capturing the feel of actual assassin work. Just seeing the final take where you sprint through knowing every millisecond of what you had to do felt a bit...cut and dried. I hope you'll show more of the process when you get to ETs on levels the LP has seen. :shobon:

ChaosArgate posted:

You can do that with any car on any map and it'll count as an accident kill so long as no one was killed with the thing you're using to set off the car. Wait, hang on, I'm pretty sure anyone killed with a propane tank/fire extinguisher explosion is written off as an accident kill.

Yeah, fire extinguisher kills got so prevalent in ETs that they actually made an ET where it had to be an accident kill and you were specifically barred from using explosives, just to try to force people out of a default approach. I think that one might have been on Colorado too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

:neckbeard: That intel run was exactly what I was hoping for with elusive targets. You just made my morning.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

At 22:18, you not only steal the research director's HAIR somehow, but he ends up with a bald head that does not match the skin color of the entire rest of his body. The director must be a fake too; you've accidentally just foiled someone else's plot! :bravo:

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Those are both intensely beautiful. :swoon:

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

The reasons for killing the congressman ET are threefold:
A) multiple friendly fire incidents that were suppressed, I suspect at least some of them may not have been accidental
B) if you follow the guy to the library he starts "critiquing" Caruso's choice in books; dude is seriously anti-intellectual
C) potential presidential bid. "Shoot first, think never" is not someone you want running a country, so i guess someone decided to nip it in the bud

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

ChaosArgate posted:

It's true, and also available for every platform this game is on! Now there's no excuse to at least try the game!

My computer won't run it. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

ChaosArgate posted:

Let me amend that to "no excuse not to have it in your system of choice's library".

It won't stay there. :negative: :negative: :negative:
Guess I'll just have to forfeit the hard drive space until I get a better computer. Just to make sure.