Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
This game looks fun to watch and I've enjoyed both videos, but man I never have the patience for this kind of stealth-based gameplay. The ejector seat was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

wiegieman posted:

The parent company in Japan doesn't care enough to rein in its utterly moronic Western division.

See also Supreme Commander 2.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Finally got caught up on this, and dear Lord. I wouldn't have thought of three quarters of the poo poo you can get up to in this game - I think my first response to each map would be to get a sniper rifle and try to eliminate the targets that way.

Some of these are just mean. Funny, but mean.

Great LP, Chaos.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I can kinda see what Squeenix was going for here, trying to mix up the levels and do a much more "hostile territory" kind of feel to break up the friendlier areas.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Discendo Vox posted:

My beef is this is at least the second one of these illuminati groups the game's had.

I figure groups like this are how the ICA stays in business.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
This place is partially run by an AI?

Please tell me you can get it to go Skynet on the place.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I'm surprised the overheating hot springs wasn't used to drown the lawyer lady or boil her alive.The yoga thing was funny, though.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Wait, was that the end of the game?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

ChaosArgate posted:

Yeah, basically. IOI's working on Season 2, I think, but in the meantime, I'm working on quick videos covering the bonus maps to close off S1 and possibly the LP if S2 doesn't start soon.

Any plans to play other games in the series? This isn't my style of game to play but I've enjoyed the LP, especially with all the different ways to complete each mission.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I was more thinking Blood Money with how the newspapers can go.

Alternatively, a fun video I found in the current Hitman: wiping out an entire level's population without being detected.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Felinoid posted:

Those are both intensely beautiful. :swoon:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Any plans to do the new Patient Zero stuff I'm hearing about?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I'm guessing this entire scene was her faking her death, and 47 was in on it.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Hmmmmmm...

Nalesh posted:

Isn't she in 2016 hitman? I'm gonna make that my headcanon at least :v:

Also I kinda hope they make a game with ellen page as the main character in the future, could be interesting.

That was my logic. She's still 47's handler and friend in the sequel we've already seen, so stands to reason 47 didn't actually kill her and indeed they probably cooked up this plan together.

Guessing the new guy in charge of the ISA is the main villain.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Edit: Good grief, fine.

Cythereal fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Nov 13, 2018

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Edit: Sheesh, you're sensitive about "this game exists" as a spoiler.

Cythereal fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Nov 13, 2018

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Still, re-watching this LP made me look up the Situs Inversus condition the guy from Hokkaido has, and it's actually a real thing. It's not even particularly rare for a genetic disorder, most people with it never know they have it and those who do typically only discover it when they're in the hospital for other unrelated stuff and doctors notice that hey, this person's heart is on the right side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

White Coke posted:

Has anyone done a comedy bit about the condition? It seems a lot funnier than the "They're gone. No I don't mean dead, they've left" bit that always seems to pop up.

I have no idea, but it did make me think of a good prank to pull on my players in a dungeons and dragons game I DM - have an NPC tell them they need to find someone with a right heart. Those exact words. :v: