Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Discendo Vox posted:

Edit: I was driving toothpicks up under my fingernails (as it’s a Thursday night) and a complete reworked Hitman Absolution, plot, design and gameplay, sprang into existence before my eyes. When this LP is over, I’ll share my vision with you all.

Oh my god what have we done to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Shadowplay has corrupted my recording for this ET, so I can't get a video out this time. :negative:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

I suppose this is obvious, but I feel I should say something about it: I'm probably not going to do more ET videos for the rest of the season 1 reactivations. They're not really engaging to me anymore and I've burnt out on this game a bit, so that's why I haven't really posted much in the way of new content here. That said, IO's teasing something soon so I might be convinced to pick this up again for more content if it's anything good.

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1003667740857491456

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

White Coke posted:

What if the next target is Melania Trump, and her extended disappearance from the spotlight is the ultimate viral marketing campaign? I'd have thought they wouldn't do something so risky and tasteless after they fired most of the Absolution crew, but who knows?

Maybe let's not say anything that could get Lowtax in trouble with the secret service again. :v:

Blasmeister posted:

Are you planning to cover any of the summer bonus episodes (icon/house built on sand/landslide)? Regardless thanks for the LP, always fun to see how different people approach this game. Hoping to see a season 2 LP in the future.

I still want to at least give them a go, but I don't know that it'll be nearly as in-depth as the main LP videos were given that I haven't actually played those maps yet. :v: Maybe some streams sometime down the road?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Its all downhill from here, folks.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Brief interlude to go back way uphill, folks.

https://twitter.com/RobotBrush/status/1004770089323978752

Edit: Not episodic, so if I LP it, expect a new thread a few months after its out.

ChaosArgate fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jun 7, 2018

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Square has nothing to do with Hitman and IO anymore, actually! They did a management buy out last summer and set IO, along with the Hitman IP, free, because Square didn't feel like they could properly support the continued development of HITMAN™.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Freeeeeedom

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

:cripes:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Discendo Vox posted:

You're going to hate me for this.

He recently found out one of his ancestors was a British judge, so he's started wearing British judge poo poo.

I'm sorry.

:cripes:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Hey, so Jobbo and I are gonna play some Hitman Sniper Assassin co-op on stream later tonight, so I figured I'd let all of you here in the thread know in case anyone wanted to watch. We'll be streaming at https://twitch.tv/chaosargate, so keep an eye out there, here, or on my twitter for whenever we go live.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/ChaosArgate/status/1015366822714109954

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Bumping this thread because I haven’t gotten around to prepping it for archival in the wake of HITMAN 2. We’ll probably do the bonus missions from this game over there.