Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

All your talking about Bond (and yeah, it definitely seems this episode was a glorious Bond homage) makes me wonder why nobody's tried to make a kind of espionage sim like this before. I mean, there was Alpha protocol, but that seemed a lot more conventional action game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

double nine posted:

Has to be sucky for Hailey. Why did margolis have a drat dongle to screw with her own laptop though.

Yeah, but she's not terrified out of her mind anymore now that Dalia is dead. Keep in mind she was a spy for a fashion magazine who found out that the woman she was spying on was not just a model but a terrorist and information broker. She's probably going to breathe a little easier once it all settles down.

I'd like to see a gimmick run where 47 just is super helpful to the various people hanging around in the mission.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I'm just going to assume that the reason Dalia was suspicious of 47 was that he was wearing a battered old suit.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Night10194 posted:

So, why does 47 do this job? It's clearly not for the money.

Because it's the only thing he knows how to do. At least with ICA he's killing people who have it coming.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

A gun & a katana in her bedroom...is Heidi some kind of ninja guitarist?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Is that what "Otaku" means?
I dunno.

But I suspect Noodle from Gorillaz might sue for stealing her schtick.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Discendo Vox posted:

What do folks think of this? The radio silence is making me suspect this much :words: means I've basically wasted my time.
I think this post is good and I'd like to see more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yeah, your version of Absolution sounds pretty excellent.

I'm getting pretty major Eleven vibes from your incarnation of Victoria, but considering her role and archetype, that kind of resemblance was probably inevitable. Definitely an improvement over 'not Ellen Page'.