Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Night10194 posted:

At the rate this is going, shady/powerful individuals are going to start paying specifically for bodyguards to watch over them whenever they get sick to their stomach.

I'm kinda glad it doesn't MGSV you actually.

Although I guess MGSV would just cover their mouths with armour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Haaaaa, idiot...

...I did the exact same thing.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

NHO posted:

Well, I understood the comment that 47 drums like machine is that he got spectacular sense of rhythm, but no... artistic individuality in his beat? No passion.

That's definitely not how it came off to me, it was a compliment not a criticism.

Night10194 posted:

So, why does 47 do this job? It's clearly not for the money.

It's literally what he was made for, wasn't it?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

This was my first elusive and my run was a loving disaster. It went alright up to killing Giggles with poison, then I tried to hide the body. The guard upstairs saw me doing that, so I had to kill him and the other guard on the roof. Then the bodyguards downstairs and a whole bunch of cops came running up, so I had to kill them too. I got into the lounge successfully, but eventually I figured I must have missed the dialogue that would tip me off, so I started just killing everyone in there too. After a few dozen murders, I eventually found the guest list lying near a corpse.

Didn't get Silent Assassin of course.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

See I actually knew that, too. I just wanted to be sneakier about it for some reason. Like the box was right there next to him, there was no reason I *should* have been spotted, I don't think he even saw me dragging him over to it, just as soon as I hit Y...

Dabir fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jul 19, 2017

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

End of season 1.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

He's described as a populist dangerous to both left and right.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

2016 has a few of those obscure ones too, though.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It's just real gross. Apparently if you leave him long enough he offers to suck 47's dick if he'll let him live?