Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
What gets me about those trailers is that they declare 47 as "The Original Assassin." I get the that it's meant to be a dig at Assassin's Creed and all that but one, The Developers tried to turn him into Batman in that game, and two, he's pretty much a Gogol 13 knockoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
You can also get the delivery boy disguse from the flower shop in the town. It's way more convenient than taking out one of the flower boys by the van.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
You should have done the suit only run in the Santa costume.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Shei-kun posted:

That video was amazing, but the main reason I stuck through the video was because I wanted to see the results screen.

297 non-targets killed.
11 hours of playtime in the level.
ELEVEN loving HOURS. Why would someone do that for a five minute video :psyduck:

For art:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoaDebK9-9I

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Speaking of technical difficulties you might want to take a look at your links.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Well 2016 is kind of a quasi-reboot of the franchise so you can ignore almost all of the games before it.
Especially Absolution.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
At the very least you can get some catharsis out of beating up everyone in the bar, it doesn't redeem the level but it is appreciated.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
For what it's worth, Devil's Third at least had charm to go with it's stupidity. I mean yeah starting the game at Guantanamo was tasteless but then introducing Ivan when he was doing a drum solo in his pimped out cell made it amazing. You honestly could make a case that the game is a satire of of seventh generation gaming trends. Like the only thing missing was that the needed was to make Ivan more like Batman and you'd have the whole set.

Also I just remembered I need to finish playing Devil's Third for myself.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Mar 9, 2018

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
And just in time for season two of the game people unironically enjoyed.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Wow did not expect you to upload the other video so soon but I can't blame you being this close to the end of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Funny thing to note but this game ends the exact same way that the first really terrible Hitman movie did.