Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

It seems really baffling that "a cannon went off and just happened to kill the master of the house" is considered an accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Super disappointed you didn't try anything with pyrotechnics, high-octane fuel, the barrels (there was even a screwdriver right there!), etc.

Maybe the pyrotechnicians near the wandering kitchen assistant could be split up with a coin to steal a disguise?

I was also surprised how much you could reset the mission - I had the impression that you were locked in once you started, or at least once anything at all changed.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

I sure hope that sabre gets used.

At 23:10 or so you hear Zaydan talking about the plate that you were wondering how to learn about.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

So I kinda-sorta fricked the ET and won't be able to show off a successful mission :( will be able to show off an unsuccessful mission :).

Is this what you mean?

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Amazing video, we definitely need more error reels. Unfortunately, when you fastforwarded your commentary became incomprehensible.