Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Hillary was big on micro lending right? Also I don't think China or Russia bombed several countries that posed literally no threat just because some Saudi price asked a favor or w/e

Like America (Washington and our banks) is p much the bad guys

Maybe we got some good NGOs idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Modest Mao posted:

IMF world bank wto NATO etc they go away and their Chinese and Russian equivalents come in might be good???

World enters another great depression as every member of Chinese world Bank gets crushed to death by an escalator

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
It turns out all governments exist to oppress human will and protect and normalize the systems of extracting surplus value...

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Modest Mao posted:

Hillary was big on micro lending right? Also I don't think China or Russia bombed several countries that posed literally no threat just because some Saudi price asked a favor or w/e

Like America (Washington and our banks) is p much the bad guys

Maybe we got some good NGOs idk

:laffo:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
hey guys, china would never occupy a country because it wants to...

russia would never invade and occupy a country because it wants to or bomb the gently caress out of civilians because a ME dictator asked them to ...

holy poo poo mao you're a loving moron

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Gringostar posted:

hey guys, china would never occupy a country because it wants to...

russia would never invade and occupy a country because it wants to or bomb the gently caress out of civilians because a ME dictator asked them to ...

holy poo poo mao you're a loving moron

Truly all world powers are garbage.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Not a Step posted:

Truly all world powers are garbage.

:discourse:

but :lol: at someone saying that russia or china will somehow magically be better for ~reasons~

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Not a Step posted:

That there exists idiots

This is key, yes

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://www.rhizzone.net/article/2016/07/21/so-you-think-russia-or-china-would-be-better/

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Fullhouse posted:

shut the gently caress up about Hillary nobody cares about her garbage campaign dude

there's clearly other issues here like the fact that Russia is using the rules of Western society against it to undermine the basis of our institutions and destabilize NATO and the EU for their own ends

I hope they do undermine those institutions and then the neo-KGB assassinates you.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thug Lessons posted:

I hope they do undermine those institutions and then the neo-KGB assassinates you.

so it's not just dead kids you beat off to

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The rest of the quote posted:

There are idiots who want so much to blame the failure of their legendarily bad candidate on foreign influence that they're willing to ignore how history actually unfolded?

sexpot posted:

This is key, yes

Oh hey its you.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Not a Step posted:

Oh hey its you.

Should I give you a hint

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But what about Russia or China?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Not a Step posted:

The people trying to use the specter of the RUSSIANS to justify why garbage candidate Hillary Clinton lost still do apparently.

who is doing this???

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Main Paineframe posted:

who is doing this???

The bad Dems are coming from inside the thread

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Main Paineframe posted:

who is doing this???

anyone that speaks against senpai putin obviously

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Main Paineframe posted:

who is doing this???

forums poster Not A Step still has daily nightmares of the various internet hillarymen who were mean to him during the primary stealing his lunch money and calling Putin a bitch

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Gringostar posted:

anyone that speaks against senpai putin obviously

There are no Putinites. That's some specter of your invention.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

who is doing this???

How about, for example, the entire mainstream media?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thug Lessons posted:

There are no Putinites. That's some specter of your invention.

:lol:

Thug Lessons posted:

vvv :laffo: :lol: :laffo: vvv

Gringostar has issued a correction as of 23:14 on Mar 14, 2017

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Not a Step posted:

The people trying to use the specter of the RUSSIANS to justify why garbage candidate Hillary Clinton lost still do apparently.

Main Paineframe posted:

who is doing this???

Gringostar posted:

but if acknowledging one thing besides hillary bad caused her to lose that would mean that other things besides one thing and hillary bad might be why she lost :ohdear:

sexpot posted:

Did I just hallucinate the e-mails getting talked about for months while people chanted "Lock her up"

Not a Step posted:

The bad Dems are coming from inside the thread

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

So basically you don't have any arguments, you have LOL emotes. Libs should be ethnically cleansed.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thug Lessons posted:

So basically you don't have any arguments, you have LOL emotes. Libs should be ethnically cleansed.

just giving your posts the respect they deserve

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Gringostar posted:

just giving your posts the respect they deserve

Why would I care if some dumbass lib who's obsessed with "the Russian threat" respects my posts?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thug Lessons posted:

Why would I care if some dumbass lib who's obsessed with "the Russian threat" respects my posts?

besides you getting mad at them?

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Who would consider this nuclear armed country that is funding and colluding with fascist parties throughout Western civilization, has consistently sabotaged and undermined productive relations with the West and has now outright attacked a major political party during an election for over a decade to be a threat?

That is so dumb.

~~_~_~_~_~_~

Putin's entire foreign policy is to force the United States to see it as a threat and to reestablish a global balance of power that more resembles the Cold War era, one with Russia seen as a legitimate global actor. Russia cannot threaten the USA militarily, and MAD is not a realistic option, so the Russian government has turned to subvert Western influence and establish its own through avenues that the West cannot respond to, from preventing international consensus over Syria at the UN, to seizing Crimea with special op force, to hacking the Democratic party and strategically leaked the info through Wikileaks to maximize its impact. Putin literally states his intentions towards the West over a decade ago and then acts upon it. And I don't really think he cares what happens to the West. If it rots into fascism Russia, which as a country really sets the bar at being a modern dictatorial poo poo hole, that just makes it easier for Russia to expand its power.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Thug Lessons posted:

pretty sure they're not saying Russians made Hillary lose

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Gringostar posted:

besides you getting mad at them?

This is the level libs are at. "Lol ur mad" in 2017.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

Yes they are.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thug Lessons posted:

This is the level libs are at. "Lol ur mad" in 2017.
:yeah:

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Petition to ban Russia as a discussion topic, as it's essentially a proxy for primary relitigation

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
trump sucks big fat donkey balls op

wikileaks isn't going to save his rear end

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Thug Lessons posted:

Yes they are.

russia sucks poo poo the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat; they handed the election to trump op, no matter how much you don't want to believe it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

lol at the (un??!?)ironic link to the rhizzone

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

That Robot posted:

russia sucks poo poo the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat; they handed the election to trump op, no matter how much you don't want to believe it

I rest my case.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Best case scenario, Trump enacts a campaign to holocaust all libs. The worst ones get Zykloned, the rest become leftists. Perfect world.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Thug Lessons posted:

I rest my case.

forums user that robot = msm apparently

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Gringostar posted:

forums user that robot = msm apparently

He's repeating the message that he's supposed to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the media (e.g. NPR) are certainly pushing the russians changed the election outcome (or were a significant factor) narrative

• Locked thread