Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Movie owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Hugh Jackman? More like huge jacked man. BTW dude got swole as gently caress

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's Huge Actman you complete loving noob.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
eat my dick but its not my fault that guy is loving hulking out and i can't think clearly

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
comics are pretty much baby poo poo

this was a good movie that was fun and devastating

picard with dementia was cool, so was big gay logan slapping around a small child and calling her a piece of poo poo or w/E

oscar? sure why not

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
and the Oscar for slappin a lil mexican p of s goes to......

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Logan is a remake of Peter Pan with comic book characters

Logan and professor X are the kids that fly with Peter Pan (Mexican girl) to Neverland (Canada). She will save the lost boys (mutant children) from the pirates (bad guys) along the way.

The bad guy with the prosthetic hand is obviously meant to be Captain Hook.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
the Hook thing is good, but what's "childhood" in your reading? just being a mutant? murdering dudes with your badass claws?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Chill Penguin posted:

the Hook thing is good, but what's "childhood" in your reading? just being a mutant? murdering dudes with your badass claws?

logan = wendy

thats as far as I got

• Locked thread