Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
who wants a dumb sig? i make really simple vis art but i like doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

whoa!

can i keep the old one ive got? omg could you do pastels for spring

byob historian

i made a rly rough draft this am before i went out ill get on it when i finish my errands

or maybe while im runnign arrends at my weedmans place lol

byob historian

Piso Mojado posted:

lol these are all awesome! make them all your sig.

dont tell me what to do :colbert:

byob historian

Father posted:

ill take your Offer, mr martin. drop me the dumbest spring sig you can offer

ill do my gery best and maybe i can earn your love father!!!

byob historian

awsomer i hope :ohdear:

byob historian

Rushi posted:

uhm just because i can't do on-demand atm i'll say the next two people who quote me and ask for a sig (be just a little specific what you want - like in my probe thread - or go wildcard) i'll upload and prepare your sig when i do the final wave of probe-doodles :D

firstquote

can you do something with red ink?

omfg holy sht a rushi scary terry would be so great

byob historian

Piso Mojado posted:

thats a great sig

byob historian

vanisher posted:

Some great sigs up in here from fau. I've got some ideas I'm going to work on tonight that I'm excited about!

all this

i been makin videos with my stuff and im hopin to like, figure out how to sigify them ? idk but i am hard at work in my multimedia posting studio; i have a few sigs on a few burners and will be updating yall soon :D

byob historian

sorry i was in bed all day yesterday and didnt work on sigs
ima get on my comp when i get home and get some drafts done at leastv

byob historian

Father posted:

ill take your Offer, mr martin. drop me the dumbest spring sig you can offer

tried to keep this from getting t o o t a l l

byob historian

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Excellent. Also that darth vader one looks like a dick if you arent fully paying attention or are prone to seeing penises.

looks like? darth vader is knda a dick XD

byob historian

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Can I have one? Something girly would be nice but whatever is cool :)

twerkin on it

byob historian

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Can I have one? Something girly would be nice but whatever is cool :)

byob historian

Putty posted:

hello i am new to byob

its good you said this because now you have brought your own byob :)

byob historian

City of Glompton posted:

these are all so good :love:

Argument not found.

byob historian

byob historian

r o c k h a r d

byob historian

Hogge Wild posted:

i'd like a spring sig please

i hope this is up to par

this squirrel loved having his picture took, heve hopped right on my lap a little bit after i took this one!

byob historian

im fixin to fire up the old vidsynth you want me put something together on that if i can find my elgato?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

slowm posted:

It's ... it's is beautiful!

• Locked thread