Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

I'd like one please. But could it please be regular width but maybe half the height or less than your standard sig? You know how I feel about big sigs

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

this one made me smile

FluffieDuckie

It's perfect :love:

FluffieDuckie

gently caress My rear end posted:

speaking of sigs fluffieduckie would it perhaps be possible to propose a sig divider like FYAD perhaps we could help contritube to the form by making it a paid thing to change it

I will inquire about this

FluffieDuckie

if we're going to be perfectly honest here i'm also not a giant fan of the vomiting

if you're trying to attract girl yobbers as you say i'm thinking a vomiting sig might not be the right tact

FluffieDuckie

:love:

FluffieDuckie

i'm a sig minimalist, so i always think it looks better with just one image, so i'm not really the person to ask

FluffieDuckie

CatMotherMilfLover posted:

I've know real affiliate with any of the boards but definitely recognize BYOB as my spirit board, IYKWIM. Anyway, if anyone if feeling the CatMotherMilfLover brand out there and wants to BYOB it up for a sig, then that'd be sweet. TIA :byodame:

welcome to the forum! i'm sure someone will make you a lovely sig

FluffieDuckie

they're all great but king of the beach's made me laugh

FluffieDuckie

hockey jockey posted:

Perfect Vanisher! Of course, it means I can't change my name now, but I'm reconciled to that by the beautiful and graceful animals in my av and sig!

At some point I will work out how to bloody use it.

go to "user control panel" then "edit profile". in the "signature" box put that image in [img] tags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

I made it quickly I won't be insulted if you choose a different sig

lol

• Locked thread