Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Welcome to the March Dorkroom photo contest! It's that month we all know and love, yes that's right, March.

Last month, the theme was "green" which I won with a deconstructed blue and yellow wall (gotta know your color theory to get this one).

For the new month the theme is :coolspot::coolspot::coolspot: cool. :coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rules THAT MEAN NOTHING:
    This thread is for posting pics & voting.
    1. One submission/poster. Note that you can change your submission as many times as you want, so long as you only have one entry when the voting begins!
    2. Single photos only - no video, triptychs, or multi-photo entries. Blending exposures into a single image (such as focus stacking, or HDR), is ok though.
    3. Photos must be taken during the period of the contest. No pulling out old favorites! In case this isn't clear, the contest started after the theme was chosen in the last thread (not necessarily when I got around to posing the new thread), and it runs until the dates listed below!
    4. Contest will be open until roughly the end of the month! after which voting will begin.
    5. Voting will continue until Shortly after that! (or when I get banned, I guess).
    6. Also, I guess no :nws: images? If someone has a kick rear end NSFW idea, i dunno? take it up with SoundMonkey i guess? I don't wanna get in the way of good
    ideas and all, but rules are rules.
    7. When voting, please deploy the spoiler tag. hail satan. I will announce when voting begins!
    8. SoundMonkey will offer a prize of some kind valued at around $20 to the winner. Especially if you live in loving Antarctica or something. PM or e-mail SoundMonkey to claim the prize.

I or SoundMonkey reserve the right to change the rules in case I missed something really obvious that probably won't affect anyone.

Winner picks the next theme, and makes the new thread!

Karl Barks fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Mar 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis
March Badness.

Soopafly
Mar 27, 2009

I have a peanut allergy.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
I shot a dude on a skateboard with a camera that looks like a gun.

fotosnaiper031.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

tau
Mar 20, 2003

Sigillum Universitatis Kansiensis

Untitled by Ryan Sees What, on Flickr

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Three dudes-4037 on Flickr

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I'l keep it open for a couple more days, get ur pictures in (and notice the theme changed)

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Untitled by Peter Crain, on Flickr

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Helen Highwater posted:

I shot a dude on a skateboard with a camera that looks like a gun.

fotosnaiper031.jpg by Iain Compton, on Flickr

VOTE

Karl Barks fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Apr 6, 2017

Soopafly
Mar 27, 2009

I have a peanut allergy.
i, sheep

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
helen highwater

and apparently I'm a write-in candidate this month.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

BetterLekNextTime posted:

helen highwater

and apparently I'm a write-in candidate this month.

my bad ;)

and because you hit the old theme and new theme...

betterleknexttime

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

bubbacub

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
BetterLekNextTime

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe
Voting for BetterLekNextTime

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Lek

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Went on my honeymoon, my bad! With 4 votes, betterleknextime is the winner :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Now it is your honor to create the April thread wooo

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What the hey?!

OK- I'll come up with something soon. Given that we are half-way through April already, any objection to a combined April/May contest, or should I assume that anyone interested in submitting bad photos only needs 2 weeks to put something together?

Congrats KB! I guess that's a pretty good excuse.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
People only submit on the first and last days of the contest anyway. Just post a thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Alrighty- new thread is up.

• Locked thread