Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
also i forgot to mention i only accept payment in person, and i don't accept money ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Goons working with vendetta hmmmn

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

150-200 players that don't post???

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

goooonssssss

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

Ruggan posted:

150-200 players that don't post???

basically

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
150-200 J4Gs

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

if you are going to j4g in tyool 2017 at least have the commonsense to do it on reddit or somewhere relevant

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Suxpool posted:

basically

:thunk: i thought posting was the game?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
hey guys, just bought my something awful account so i can play with the two goons that are going to be playing this game

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

hey guys, just bought my something awful account so i can play with the two goons that are going to be playing this game

i bet on launch probably 30-40 goons will be playin but that number will drop quickly

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Suxpool posted:

i bet on launch probably 30-40 goons will be playin but that number will drop quickly

ya i meant day 2 not day 1 sorry for the confusion

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Albion online is going to revive this forum.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
How do I join?

What's the best build for solo PVP? I tend to drift toward crafting for money so I need to start a PVP build that just mobile but can hit hard and fast... maybe a ton of longevity is not a concern since I'll be running away like a bitch most of the time. I'm thinking some type of mage?

forge
Feb 26, 2006
warbow is the best for solo pvp.

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

a dingus posted:

How do I join?

What's the best build for solo PVP? I tend to drift toward crafting for money so I need to start a PVP build that just mobile but can hit hard and fast... maybe a ton of longevity is not a concern since I'll be running away like a bitch most of the time. I'm thinking some type of mage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxZPaq9-Rcg

this is #10 in his series of solo warbow pvp videos so you can also watch the previous 9 if U like

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006

Suxpool posted:

this is #10 in his series of solo warbow pvp videos so you can also watch the previous 9 if U like

Thanks for reminding me how bad this game is.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Percelus posted:

if you are going to j4g in tyool 2017 at least have the commonsense to do it on reddit or somewhere relevant

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

welcome! please remember to stop by GBS and make an introductory post! most our guilds require a link to that post before they will invite you!

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Suxpool posted:

The warbow is fun as poo poo out in Africa, Albion. Nausk is a pretty chill dude too - he comes in mumble sometimes for fight nights if you want to pick his brains about bow stuff.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
In 13d : 13h : 42m : 35s we can finally give this game the burial it deserves

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK
Is a first gen Iphone enough to play this skillfully?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

So is this thread just to make fun of the game or

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
nah this game is tight and a bunch of us are gonna play it but goons will be goons

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

there are some good points to this game but its mostly really bad. if you already bought it, play it and see for yourself

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

P much, it's a really lovely bad bad game that you can have fun in if you like bad games.

It's like the bastard child of LoL, UO, and EVE - with the annoying parts of each bundled into a cornucopia of despair and self-loathing.

That said you can channel the despair and self-loathing unto other players via killing them and that can be p fun sometimes. If you own the game already might as well do something in this dead-mmo-summer-of-2017

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FireWhizzle posted:

P much, it's a really lovely bad bad game that you can have fun in if you like bad games.

It's like the bastard child of LoL, UO, and EVE - with the annoying parts of each bundled into a cornucopia of despair and self-loathing.

That said you can channel the despair and self-loathing unto other players via killing them and that can be p fun sometimes. If you own the game already might as well do something in this dead-mmo-summer-of-2017

Gotta give this game props for actually going live in less then 2 weeks though. Too bad about it being a lovely game but i'm also not surprised.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Turd Herder posted:

Is a first gen Iphone enough to play this skillfully?

you can do the grinding and lovely 60% of the game on a phone

pvp not so much

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

you can do the grinding and lovely 60% of the game on a phone

pvp not so much

There was this super nerd in mumble the other night trying to argue with me that you could be a top tier MOBA PVPer on a mobile device.

The next 30 minutes were good times for all.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

you can be 90% as good as the best player by using a mobile device, it will just take you 20x longer to master it.

Usenet Magic-User posted:

In 13d : 13h : 42m : 35s we can finally give this game the burial it deserves

gonna just kill as many dudes as i can while the game is hot then drop it, and refund my purchase for the third time

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

you can be 90% as good as the best player by using a mobile device, it will just take you 20x longer to master it.

gonna just kill as many dudes as i can while the game is hot then drop it, and refund my purchase for the third time

Or you could, you know, not be a piece of poo poo.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Suxpool posted:

nah this game is tight and a bunch of us are gonna play it but goons will be goons

lol

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Zotix posted:

Or you could, you know, not be a piece of poo poo.

too late for that, the trifecta of getting hosed by ccp, trion, and SI has made me permanently bitter towards all video game developers (other than bluehole) to the point where anything i can do to kill a game i will do with the intent to poo poo on the developers as much as possible.

i am an incredibly petty and spiteful rear end in a top hat who has no limits

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
to be fair i'm pretty sure if we took a poll across everybody in this thread we'd find that there are no good games

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Suxpool posted:

to be fair i'm pretty sure if we took a poll across everybody in this thread we'd find that there are no good games

All butts online

Rim(job)world

(c)Oc(k)arina of Time

shall I go on????

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
get em rugz

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
There are lots of good games, its just that none of them are mmo's.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

too late for that, the trifecta of getting hosed by ccp, trion, and SI has made me permanently bitter towards all video game developers (other than bluehole) to the point where anything i can do to kill a game i will do with the intent to poo poo on the developers as much as possible.

i am an incredibly petty and spiteful rear end in a top hat who has no limits

Howd you get hosed? You exchanged money for games that you played.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

I exchanged money for a game that has since abandoned its core principles and changed, a game where the developers ban people for voicing opinions (aka toxicity) and pretend big problems don't exist with defiant and nearly unintelligible posting.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
lol @ defending multi million dollar corporations in a dead video game thread just lmao also

Charles Bukowski posted:

There are lots of good games, its just that none of them are mmo's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Blazing Zero posted:

lol @ defending multi million dollar corporations in a dead video game thread just lmao also

Call of Duty: Albion Online

• Locked thread