Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
forge
Feb 26, 2006
I think so maybe? But the group I play with doesn't have 20 people attacking one person so it's never been a issue. Most groups now are smart enough to pick new targets when they see 3-4 on one person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

forge posted:

I think so maybe? But the group I play with doesn't have 20 people attacking one person so it's never been a issue. Most groups now are smart enough to pick new targets when they see 3-4 on one person.

So what you're saying is you are not in the terribly bad guild known as Mostly Harmless.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

So what you're saying is you are not in the terribly bad guild known as Mostly Harmless.

Guild name was appropriate, would have also accepted Gnats

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dodgin and I have been playing this entire time. It was supposed to come out as an epic M. KNIGHT Shyamalanianan twist, but it's ruined now. So instead, here's Kn1ght

https://youtu.be/a5Z5OjLdmi4

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer
Let me get this straight

1. FW: Albion Sucks
2. Forge: try it first noob
-- tries albion, still boring as gently caress --
3. Previous post

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
I started playing at the beginning and quit after I realized that when they nerf something they obliterate it, not just a slight nerf. Think this might be a good time waster when you're bored but nothing beyond that.

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Malthuras posted:

I started playing at the beginning and quit after I realized that when they nerf something they obliterate it, not just a slight nerf. Think this might be a good time waster when you're bored but nothing beyond that.

Well that's pretty much status quo for AO - luckily there are alot more viable options than there used to be now

(but u must still grind skeltals to use anything)

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away

FireWhizzle posted:

Well that's pretty much status quo for AO - luckily there are alot more viable options than there used to be now

(but u must still grind skeltals to use anything)

Is the grinding still retarded amounts before you get the decent poo poo?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Malthuras posted:

it's not a lot if you've been playing since reset, it's actually pretty manageable and you can do it in pvp gear while you look for people to own

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Malthuras posted:

no the grind is for T6-T7

you can do T4-T5 in 45m - 1hr.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

it's not a lot if you've been playing since reset, it's actually pretty manageable and you can do it in pvp gear while you look for people to own

Oatmeal has been owning a lot of peeps.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Tempus Thales posted:

Oatmeal has been owning a lot of peeps.

you're in a dream

wraith_5_
Aug 25, 2003

Malthuras posted:

Plenty of weapons that have been nerfed and are still great at what they do.

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

you're in a dream

https://albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/UCXHRkQBRQmPgR3NZKu_Kg
https://albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/YFPFAIouQ6GoXGWxzgt2XA
https://albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/mJrBGXrZQ3aIlJgX2wyMFw
https://albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/30cOhu42SXOnPHlDYPVjAw

nah we been wrecking dudes steady

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

you are doing god's work.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
This thread should be gassed before anyone gets confused and naively buys Albion thinking it's good.

PROTIP: It's not. :toot:

wraith_5_
Aug 25, 2003

Kimsemus posted:

This thread should be gassed before anyone gets confused and naively buys Albion thinking it's good.

PROTIP: It's not. :toot:

Does that mean you won't be playing? Because if so that's a pretty good selling point for playing Albion. Would be nice to finally have a Goon Guild that you won't taint.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Don't sign your own posts wraith_5.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
this wraith guy has the chutzpah amd bravery that mmohmo really needs imo. i like him

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Is kimsemus playing?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

wraith_5_ posted:

Does that mean you won't be playing? Because if so that's a pretty good selling point for playing Albion. Would be nice to finally have a Goon Guild that you won't taint.

I would retort, but you're really not relevant enough for me to remember. :toot:

Ruggan posted:

Is kimsemus playing?

I'll play if they unlock my account. I know AO will be terrible but it might be good for some shenanigans for a week or two before it gets stale.

Kimsemus fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Apr 9, 2017

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live
hey kimsemus just buy a new account man it's obvious you want to play albion online

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its bad OP

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
Wait why would you buy an account isnt this game going to be f2p?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ruggan posted:

Is kimsemus playing?

i think so

its still bad tho but im gonna give it a shot but it wont change the fact that its bad because im willing to give people the benefit of the doubt as insane as that sounds

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

CoffeeBooze posted:

Wait why would you buy an account isnt this game going to be f2p?

Last I heard it's b2p.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Lastgirl posted:

i think so

its still bad tho but im gonna give it a shot but it wont change the fact that its bad because im willing to give people the benefit of the doubt as insane as that sounds

I'll probably at least check it out at launch, but my forum account is banned and my game account is banned for "RMTing"

I don't know how you can RMT in a beta of Albion, but :ok:

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

wraith_5_ posted:

:trumppop: :negative:

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Suxpool posted:

hey kimsemus just buy a new account man it's obvious you want to play albion online

The Green Knight should just unban him. It's not like Kimsemus was wrong in the end. Everything he predicted happened. Bercilak has to man up and simply let him play and stop being childish and stoopid like a Goon... oh wait.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Berc loving dumb

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Kimsemus posted:

I'll probably at least check it out at launch, but my forum account is banned and my game account is banned for "RMTing"

I don't know how you can RMT in a beta of Albion, but :ok:

right like when it launches, its launched and if there hasnt been any real major overhaul...

so... i feel like mmo execution really depends on how long you can generate interest ontop of some dynamic gameplay and choices and AO is pretty much running down the clock on what I feel like has failed to come forth from their pretty long testing phases~ Its an ambitious idea but I feel like they're just not executing it because they're missing the trees for the forest

but hey we can throw more carrots into structures because that makes sense i guess?~

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Lastgirl posted:

right like when it launches, its launched and if there hasnt been any real major overhaul...

so... i feel like mmo execution really depends on how long you can generate interest ontop of some dynamic gameplay and choices and AO is pretty much running down the clock on what I feel like has failed to come forth from their pretty long testing phases~ Its an ambitious idea but I feel like they're just not executing it because they're missing the trees for the forest

but hey we can throw more carrots into structures because that makes sense i guess?~

i miss you and hope we can kill mans together some in some dumb internet game :glomp:

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

right like when it lavnches, its lavnched and if there hasnt been any real major overhavl...

so... i feel like mmo execvtion really depends on how long yov can generate interest ontop of some dynamic gameplay and choices and AO is pretty mvch rvnning down the clock on what I feel like has failed to come forth from their pretty long testing phases~ Its an ambitiovs idea bvt I feel like they're jvst not execvting it becavse they're missing the trees for the forest

bvt hey we can throw more carrots into strvctvres becavse that makes sense i gvess?~

ftfy

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Kimsemus posted:

i miss you and hope we can kill mans together some in some dumb internet game :glomp:

:same:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Honestly, it's not really an ambitious idea. They're just doing such a poor job at executing a relatively simple concept.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

2DCAT posted:

Honestly, it's not really an ambitious idea. They're just doing such a poor job at executing a relatively simple concept.

Bercilack and :si: team:

Hey how do you make a simple top down grind/pvp game with simplistic controls and graphics and make it fun?

Okay take all those good ideas and loving never speak of them again and do the opposite because gently caress you that's why. :wooper:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Kimsemus posted:

Hey how do you make a simple top down grind/pvp game with simplistic controls and graphics and make it fun?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

eonwe posted:

its bad

its bad, but tbh, you should play at launch anyways because its fun playing bad games with you. same with lastgirl too.

• Locked thread