Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
I am an idiot with more money than brain cells and therefore am probably going to buy this game despite knowing very little about it.. I like pvp and crafting and havent played an MMO in forever so I would like to scratch that particular itch. How dumb am I?

Also, is there any organized goon guild or has it already imploded?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

forge posted:

I've done nearly 50% of all the faming I'll ever have to do with my cloth armor currently in something like 3-4 days.

So how many hours a day were you playing during these 3-4 days?

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Wait why would you buy an account isnt this game going to be f2p?

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

I thought most US MMOs were being sold to Chinese companies these days.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Well since all MMOs are bad its probably games from a different genre.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Didnt the DFGoons implode in some hilarious and petty drama early in the games launch? I remember the thread being full of drama at that point.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Breidr posted:

Still on the fence about this game. Seems to be heavily zerg focused and I'm not sure if the whole thing will pan out. Can this game really survive?

I havent actually played AO, but if Wildstar is still running just about anything can at least survive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Holy poo poo that psycho is still playing MMOs? He was a hilarious train wreck of a human being back when he played WoW. Something tells me Eve has only made hm worse.

i guess I shouldn't be too surprised since it's not like he'd ever leave his home or anything like that.

• Locked thread