Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

FireWhizzle posted:

I know you are defensive about this Really lovely Game Until Now, and I am sorry I've offended you.

:a2m:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales
I'm actually surprised ive been able to scam people still by doing the same old tricks... Nothing like stealing an ox full of high end mats with the promise of grinding them into more mats.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

you know me, I like doing God's work.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

forge posted:

When are you making the goon guild TT?

There are no real goons in this game yet. But if anyone is going to play use my referral link: https://albiononline.com/?ref=UPED54CMQY

Tempus Thales fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Apr 3, 2017

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Kimsemus posted:

AO is pretty irredeemable at this point, IMO.

There are some guilds that are diehard and going to play, but to justify wasting time in AO, even in its current state is pretty laughable. I realized after Beta 1 this game was going to be DoA if they stuck with the core rated PVP/farming systems they did, and that'll be the hill they die on.

I don't think it's that bad. The game has changed a lot, it's not perfect, but it has changed positively. The core rated PVP/farming systems you mentioned are different now with the exception of GvG but now you don't really need to live off a territory principally.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

wraith_5_ posted:

Almost as easy as wiping out the goon guild wallet isn't it?

Stealing an Ox from a pubbie is considerably more difficult. There are psychological variables that you have to guess that involve mathematical equations and constellations as well as goat sacrifice and 3/4 virgin blood.

The other was a penetration test, done at the end of the goon inquisition and now security is impeccable just ask Forge.

Tempus Thales fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Apr 4, 2017

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Lastgirl posted:

jesus yer a fkn dobber

It's bad. No it hasn't. No it didn't. Yes, just not in the way you think contributes as a positive. You just basically debunked the point of the game in the last sentence :nallears: Might as well go shoot people in the face on some valve server if dinnae give a shite bout territory, least id be in a team of 10-20 instead of a fiver :chloe:

ok

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Charles Bukowski posted:

How are your t-shirts selling these days?

Ran out, doing a reprint at the end of the year. All donations going for Autistic Gamers and Lowtax fund for a better Something Awful forums.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales
Sign me up for being the guy running in a world pvp with a meteor strike staff, only to get killed in someone else meteor strike's hologram that I didn't see because everyone was covering the ground.

True Story.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

2DCAT posted:

This is funny because the people you are laughing at were actually PVP'ing rather than complaining about pubbies and trying to sell t-shirts.

What is funny is people not letting go of a 4 year old dead horse. But more popcorn for me.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

not one bit, just boring old joke. but hey if it makes you laugh it makes me laugh. more power to you.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Malthuras posted:

Is the grinding still retarded amounts before you get the decent poo poo?

no the grind is for T6-T7

you can do T4-T5 in 45m - 1hr.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

it's not a lot if you've been playing since reset, it's actually pretty manageable and you can do it in pvp gear while you look for people to own

Oatmeal has been owning a lot of peeps.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

you are doing god's work.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

wraith_5_ posted:

Does that mean you won't be playing? Because if so that's a pretty good selling point for playing Albion. Would be nice to finally have a Goon Guild that you won't taint.

:trumppop: :negative:

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Suxpool posted:

hey kimsemus just buy a new account man it's obvious you want to play albion online

The Green Knight should just unban him. It's not like Kimsemus was wrong in the end. Everything he predicted happened. Bercilak has to man up and simply let him play and stop being childish and stoopid like a Goon... oh wait.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

SamEyeAm posted:

Upon launch I shall name my character "Kimsemus" (since it will be available).
I will be the biggest cheerleader for AO.
I will poop sock and praise the 5v5 system.
There must be balance in the universe.

namaste

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales
I'm just going to run around at launch with a guild named #freeKimsemus just to royally annoy the gently caress out of everyone and fill it with pubbies who will mine rocks and poo poo hoping to get inside Goon Squad someday. That will be my mission.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

forge posted:

irony is that someone said that in his post in the RT, then that person got nuked like 2 days later along with the rest of us.

you got fired? Well at least Kimsemus and you have something in common.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Kimsemus posted:

TBH sucks about RT because I feel like forge was a good guy in there and took it seriously.

But they ban people even in the public who openly deride and chide their dev process, even when presenting clear evidence so not surprised. I think it should be accepted the game is doomed, and pretty much dead on launch.

I'm all for optimism (lol jk no im not) but I think any holdouts need to accept this abortion of a development for what it is. :wooper:

Make a Guild and call it RT or round table and then get in the round table.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Suxpool posted:

Constant toxicity yeah that's kimsemus alright!!

Puhlease. No offense to Kimsemus but I pulled pretty shameful poo poo on that forum and I didnt get kicked out. If anyone could have gotten a ban was me...

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

forge posted:

Actually it was in a PM.. lol

Yesterday
[3:48 PM] Sharkiesha: told talion his company was ran by autistic monkies and that carebear retards like fluffer will ruin his game, p.s Your a poo poo community manager
[5:32 PM] Sharkiesha: I got banned for PMing him that lol. Wasn't even on forum

Today
[3:57 AM] Sharkiesha: well rip boys, put in a leadership transfer request for purr to be GM, i got banned, GL rest of beta

He went to log in and his account was banned.

I wonder if the idea is that they don't ever want them playing again, or they just want them to buy another box. Either way can't wait for sea of theives.

I reposted this on the Discord server and some mod named Charlz blocked my typing rights on the main channel. I figured that if I left the server the flag would get removed so I left and rejoined and they blocked it again. Elsa (one of their discord admins) got so pissed that she forgot to type the reason for threatening to ban me in the first place, instead babbled like an infantile blubbering idiot...

I haven't had this much fun since Forum PVP was a thing and we were trolling everyone...

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

forge posted:

The launch will no doubt be amazing if for no other reason than all the carebears who quit while it was beta will be back on launch. Chance for scamming and general fuckery will be through the roof for the first 2 weeks.

Whenever there is an opportunity for Goon fuckery, even if it's just for a limited time, you should jump on it.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Blazing Zero posted:

*looks up from a handful of notecards* says here that its *grimaces* ooooh sorry. its bad

This thread is golden though. It's the only good thing the game has inspired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Zotix posted:

Is July 17th full release or is that when the legendary guys get in? I saw it at home earlier, but I can't seem to find the dates as easily on my phone. I just see that release is July 17th.

open for everyone... the preferential status is only for beta's and such

• Locked thread