Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
I want something good to die for...to make it beautiful to live
http://staging.albiononline.com/

june 7 patch notes for this fun game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
i fear the biggest challenge to enjoying this game is going to be (emotionally) dealing w/ the other goons playing it

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

everyone i talk to say roaming this game in the open world for fights sucks rear end and makes the open world feel dead as gently caress

where the hell is the pvp? I have no interest in doing STRUCTURED 5V5s in the form of hellgates or gvg, i want natural, open world pvp.

there's plenty of open world pvp tbqh

the challenge is finding solo players or groups of appropriate size for own group

with a group of 5-10 even in current super depopulated mode i reckon you can find almost non-stop open world pvp

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

forge posted:

Your not hardcore enough for this game..

1) grind isn't that bad to get skills. Keeping yourself in the best gear requires paying chinamen or you having savvy enough social skills to delude people into doing this for you for free.
2) yes obviously full loot pvp.
3) 300 man I think maybe its up to 500 now. Alliances of like 4k currently in game. Guild size means nothing and alliance size inst capped so its infinite.

"pvp competitive" doesn't even remotely require keeping yourself in the best gear unless you plan to be a gvg/hellgate superstar

it's not at all difficult to keep yourself well geared for open world pvp if you play 10-20 hours a week

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
hey man, you're kinda stepping on the toes of the existing goon infrastructure here

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

Blazing Zero posted:

whoever that is posting about 'existing goon infrastructure' and 'stepping on goon toes' just lol

here's the story, friend. the only posters still playing(?) this bad game and interested in running an official goon guilde(tm) is/was forge. do whatever you want, gluttony cause afaik me and forge are going to join some russian troupe for like a week and bail when this thing inevitably catches fire for the 7th time. hell i still havent decided if i want to do all that. gonna take copious amounts of lovely booze to say yes

some more pro tips for you in ao. put poster tempus thales in charge of all your stuff, he absolutely WONT steal anything or try to sell you discord themed tshirts over voice chat. make an alliance with the br guild brazzukas and spam alliance chat about burgers. they love em. give poster kimsemus a spot in your pvp roams so he flames out immediately after the first 'anti-zerg' patch happens but before he realizes the zerg can use the thing itself and proceeds to tell everyone that having fun is actually bad

i dont think ao cares anymore about goons since we stopped all the shitposting, but good luck with your nugoons final beta boogaloo v4.2 (pre-production) guild or w/e you name it

taking all this very serious aren't you

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
walk in2 da club lookin just like a pimp

we got cash so we screamin out SHAKE SOMETHIN BITCH

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
listen if you guys aren't playing any more can you please just stop posting in this thread? you're not helping

only post here if you still play albion online

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
to be clear nobody should be posting but me

thanks

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
SO SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY

i'd go through the thread to count how many times you felt the need to come back and post that but i don't have that many fingers

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
oh blazing posted in the thread i wonder what he had to say said noone

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
all the staffs are pretty good really imo

fire staff is cool

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
think i'd rather spend my 70 bucks on upgrading my 2nd acct to legendary founder

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

Pixelslol posted:

the goons that played albion were just bad and dumb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i don't think any of the goons that played albion will disagree w/ you

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
join all of them then

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
best game now

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
its more about the horse for me i hate walking

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
someone told me everybody who was banned during beta is getting unbanned at launch

kimsemus come back 2 us

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
eve was tight

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
come play on launch keegz

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

Ruggan posted:

150-200 players that don't post???

basically

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

hey guys, just bought my something awful account so i can play with the two goons that are going to be playing this game

i bet on launch probably 30-40 goons will be playin but that number will drop quickly

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002

a dingus posted:

How do I join?

What's the best build for solo PVP? I tend to drift toward crafting for money so I need to start a PVP build that just mobile but can hit hard and fast... maybe a ton of longevity is not a concern since I'll be running away like a bitch most of the time. I'm thinking some type of mage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxZPaq9-Rcg

this is #10 in his series of solo warbow pvp videos so you can also watch the previous 9 if U like

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
nah this game is tight and a bunch of us are gonna play it but goons will be goons

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
to be fair i'm pretty sure if we took a poll across everybody in this thread we'd find that there are no good games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suxpool
Nov 20, 2002
get em rugz

• Locked thread