Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

Charles Bukowski posted:

This thread more than others has me asking the age old question, "why do we post?"

Because it's a lot more fun than playing AO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

forge posted:

Launch is always fun because there is so much opportunity for free kills. I'm not going to say playing month 6 won't be a wall of boredom. But the first month of the game is always decent. Launch will no doubt be amazing if for no other reason than all the carebears who quit while it was beta will be back on launch. Chance for scamming and general fuckery will be through the roof for the first 2 weeks.

This is only true if getting those free kills is more fun than playing any other game.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

CoffeeBooze posted:

Well since all MMOs are bad its probably games from a different genre.

I also forgot to mention doing literally anything else fun with your time rather than play a bad game.

• Locked thread