Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I voted this thread 5 to match the number of people that can play to ensure territory control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

The bank for this none existent game has already been stolen.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Can I just give them money to receive points to spend on things and skip actually "playing" the game?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

The biggest problem with the fame grind is you don't get fame for killing people. I know what your going to say "But Badllama! It can be gamed!" Yes and so can many other things but there is plenty of stuff to put in place that could reduce the likelyhood and benefit of "gaming" it. Its just silly that in a game that was initially marketed as come kill mans! You get nothing for killing said mans but their lovely equipment and salt.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

CoffeeBooze posted:

So how many hours a day were you playing during these 3-4 days?

Obviously 96 hours is the maximum here.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

wraith_5_ posted:

What else do you need?

Fame.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

wraith_5_ posted:

You can be T5 in less than 2 hours into the game if you're playing with a guild. I think you'll be aight not getting that 1337 PVP f4m3.

No thanks, I don't want to grind a single skeleton.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

wraith_5_ posted:

For everyone who is actually still playing, w

*crickets*

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Suxpool posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm he doesn't want to kill dudes and take their poo poo... and he doesn't want to run dungeons...

Let me correct you, I want to kill dudes and take their poo poo. I don't want to run dungeons. You can't do A without doing B in this game.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

:dance:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

That was just a test.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I don't think its necessary to Spy on the goon guild in this dumpster fire beep_boop.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Master of Arms of Carrot Soup plz

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Are spears any good at this point? All games should have spear specs.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Do they still have that silly stacking damage reduction the more people that attack the same target?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Berc loving dumb

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

are their different races yet

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

:newlol:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

life is an illusion

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

much like the marketing for AO

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

dont stand in the impossible to see circles

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

working mom posted:

That was great, being effectively deleted is good gameplay

kim was deleted from the game for real though

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

is what good

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

lol if you play a game that unironically employs people who got fired from developing eve online

:si:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

pass on this version of darkfall, i think the 4th version of darkfall will really be the most successful one imo

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

all games are bad hth

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I, for one, am very surprised by these turn of events.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

more grind for the grind god

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

are any games actually fun ever or do they just fill a void in our empty souls for a short period of time

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

what makes you say this? are they fixing the game?

:si:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

you are the cancer that is killing this game

He's Berc?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

forge posted:

It's totally a good game for hardcore pvp players.

:allears:

goons are bad though

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Well if you water down your lemonade you can drink more for longer and its less calories per sitting.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Scent of Worf posted:

Wow this game looks like a really bad moba.

p accurate

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Breidr posted:

That's the only thing really off putting about this game. That lovely "hardcore full loot" system. No care bears allowed.

It's really the only thing keeping me on the fence. Get gear so you can pvp. Lose at pvp. Grind pve so you can pvp. It seems rather backwards.

I would have been fine with a partial loot system, but full seems a bit excessive. I realize I can stay in yellow zones, but what about the rest of the game?

They have hosed with the game so much I don't even know where they stand on the loot system but It seems like more of the game has restricted loot then full loot these days.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Did they change medium armor so there was actually a point to using it? Like a year plus ago all it did was add +CC time (Think it was broken anyway and didn't work) you did less damage than light and had far less defense than heavy.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

When is this lovely game supposed to be done with beta? July 11th or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Key word was 'supposed'

• Locked thread