Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Can I have an officer spot in the guild? Also everyone should send me all their gold and I'll invest it appropriately and return all the gold in 30 Days plus 20%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

will the shirt be a free kimsemus shirt?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

also maybe f*ck the firestaff

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

i gave the guild carrot soups

ask not what the guild can do for you but what you can do for the guild

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I just want to clear cut forest as a logging syndicate.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

futile posted:

Hey don't forget some people dropped like 100bux so they could ride an ox for 1 extra day. You can't just not play at that point

Its a bad lovely game but I got to ride my ox at least once.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

goooonssssss

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Percelus posted:

if you are going to j4g in tyool 2017 at least have the commonsense to do it on reddit or somewhere relevant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

hey guys, just bought my something awful account so i can play with the two goons that are going to be playing this game

welcome! please remember to stop by GBS and make an introductory post! most our guilds require a link to that post before they will invite you!

• Locked thread