Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

I imagine you can guess his name

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Empty Sandwich posted:

Son of a

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Empty Sandwich posted:

You piece of….

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
CHINTU!!!!!! :argh:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

He's right.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

gently caress you, friendtu.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Empty Sandwich posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOugNisFgVo

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Empty Sandwich posted:

astral i beg you please make this image the thread title

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

last few pages have been very good, thanks

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

*kelich

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

We bombed a bunch of white people to stop a genocide predominantly targeted at Muslims. Of course certain parts of the internet are going to try and frame that as a bad thing.

But isn't just a now thing. News organizations on both sides spent hours talking about Clinton doing to distract from the impeachment because Wag the Dog just came out a year earlier.

I think that was when he blew up a medicine factory in Sudan

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

counterfeitsaint posted:

This isn't a meme, this just makes me want to not live on this planet anymore

As usual, neither were any of the others, Takes No Da- hey, wait a minute!

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Blokes got a job and you're upset about it? Should he just do nothing despite being able to work? From each according to their ability, to each according to their work.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Jamesman posted:

I miss the days of America trying to stop genocides instead of funding them. :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

I mean, we had a good year or so with WW2.

Right?

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Jamesman posted:

I mean, we had a good year or so with WW2.

Right?

The genocide being interrupted was a side effect, not the intent. The Nazis were inspired by what the US did, after all. Lebensraum is "Go West".

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Bald Stalin posted:

The genocide being interrupted was a side effect, not the intent. The Nazis were inspired by what the US did, after all. Lebensraum is "Go West".

What no, it means living room.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Bum the Sad posted:

Nazis "Go East" after genociding the inhabitants, inspired by the American colonists "Go west" after genociding the inhabitants. "Lebensraum" was their phrase for their manifest destiny project generalplan Ost. I wasn't saying the literal translation is Go West that makes no sense.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

TMBG Flood is a legit good album.
:350:

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

kuarduck posted:

TMBG Flood is a legit good album.

Heck yeah it is

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There will always be a little hole in my heart where the missing half-verse or two of Road Movie to Berlin should go

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Bald Stalin posted:

Blokes got a job and you're upset about it? Should he just do nothing despite being able to work? From each according to their ability, to each according to their work.

Stalin, buddy, your mask is slipping

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Bum the Sad posted:

Lmfao

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Bald Stalin posted:

Actually, OP just hates jobs and veterans

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Big oof

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's just dumbshit thinking. Think of how many people who are absolutely haraam harmfully piss worthless at the stuff you're just arguably bad at. You're a god drat miracle worker in comparison, at least in that area. Get your mind out the self hate gutter

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Someone said don't compare yourself to the combined abilities of the entire world. There's so much of that, and so little of you. Of course someone is likely to be better than you in any particular area. Instead, think of all the dipshits and rejoice

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Karate Bastard posted:

Get your mind out the self hate gutter

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

My fragile ego is wholly dependent upon there never being anybody better at anything than me, ever

Doing a world tour of every graveyard to size up the competition. Sneaking into archaeological digs to sniff the bones and gauge how good they might have been at guitar hero, that sort of thing

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Not any owlier meme

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Bald Stalin posted:

Nazis "Go East" after genociding the inhabitants, inspired by the American colonists "Go west" after genociding the inhabitants. "Lebensraum" was their phrase for their manifest destiny project generalplan Ost. I wasn't saying the literal translation is Go West that makes no sense.

Eeh, I mean sure, the nazis absolutely loved US laws on racial segregation and framed their invasion of eastern Europe as similar to the American conquest of the west. But there's hell of a difference between "this land is our god-given right and we'll kill any native that gets in our way" vs "it's our god-given duty to kill these natives, and in the process we'll take their land".

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Mr. Sunshine posted:

there's hell of a difference between "this land is our god-given right and we'll kill any native that gets in our way" vs "it's our god-given duty to kill these natives, and in the process we'll take their land".

:wrong:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gently caress you don't tell me what to do or where to go I'm entering the god damned mirror

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Eeh, I mean sure, the nazis absolutely loved US laws on racial segregation and framed their invasion of eastern Europe as similar to the American conquest of the west. But there's hell of a difference between "this land is our god-given right and we'll kill any native that gets in our way" vs "it's our god-given duty to kill these natives, and in the process we'll take their land".

Yeah, in the first situation, the natives wind up dead and their land stolen from them, but in the second situation, the natives wind up dead and their land stolen from them.

Wait

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!