Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

For those of us not related to Scrooge McDuck, but still living in Scandinavia, he's actually called Joakim von And. This is all well and good, especially since "and" means duck. However, in his ridiculous origin story, he starts in Scotland, which is pretty stupid since he's obviously German.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Scots are all Germans anyway

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Farewell, wretched world! I shall drown my sorrows in the tides of the sea!

Always these empty promises!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Don Rosa supremacy

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Rubber Chicken
Mar 13, 2024

:supaburn:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The biggest tragedy of the civil war is that people remember the confederacy, because Sherman didn't burn enough of it to the ground.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

call these krauts animal style cuz I’m frying em in mustard gas

trench buddy gave me a tug til my arch duked, call that move the Black Hand

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

Drone_Fragger posted:

The biggest tragedy of the civil war is that people remember the confederacy, because Sherman didn't burn enough of it to the ground.

I made this point to my old white retired-to-Florida dad and he got so pissed at me lmao

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
The shock troops reached your mother's trench last night. There were no survivors.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Synonymous
May 24, 2011

That was a nice distraction.

Imagine if they had like, a rap battle. That would be epic

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Way down South....

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

kuarduck posted:

Way down South....

In the land of cotton
Sherman's March, never forgotten
Burn away
Burn away
Burn away
Atlanta-land

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

drat

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
More like Foucault's Pabulum amirite fellas

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Drone_Fragger posted:

Sherman hated non Whites and thought slavery was cool so he was doing all that destruction purely because he just thought the North should be running the operation

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/3DrHy9S.mp4

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

What I if told you
I a am dylsexic
Abn compete a ididoit
Wlecolm my to wldoor

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

I would argue instead that you typed them wrong. I read them fine regardless of your mistakes.

mystes
May 31, 2006

goddammit

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Well when he's right he's right

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

I spend too much time reviewing other peoples' mistakes to not be immediately aggravated by this

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Glottis posted:

I spend too much time reviewing other peoples' mistakes to not be immediately aggravated by this

My coworkers randomly capitalize things all the time and it's incredibly time consuming to correct on our reports.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Holy poo poo why this reminding me of childhood trauma. This was plot from some 80s movie I've long forgotten, right?

Right?

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

But I read wrong everything.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Is a conserveitorship like one of those one way sub trips?

ButterNBacon
Feb 17, 2004

Karate Bastard posted:

Wednesday is short for "When's Wednesday anyway".

I swear I'll catch up to this thread any day now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

By god he is a homely man

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

that's a good photo of him, too.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

kuarduck posted:

Holy poo poo why this reminding me of childhood trauma. This was plot from some 80s movie I've long forgotten, right?

Right?

Its not your fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

kuarduck posted:

Right?

Good Will Hunting