Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

You nose the rules, and so do I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I quit smoking 3 years ago and about 4 months into it I ran across my first smoker and was absolutely appalled by the smell. Like holy poo poo, I can't believe I smelled like that for 15 years and thought I was hiding it with mouthwash.

Yeah same

Like, holy loving poo poo does it reek when I pass by a smoker now, and I can smell it from a mile away.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

This is the Midwest content that I am here for.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Blackchamber posted:

Whenever someone visits me I make a point of showing them Bluecifer. Its the best.

Blussyfer

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

gently caress him, gently caress his disgusting face, gently caress his grotesque beard, and gently caress his wobbly hog tits.

drat turn you’re monitor on lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

axolotl farmer posted:

What if you could get the magic flintlock to fire angry chimps?

Look just because the chimps are angry doesn't mean they have to lose their job.