Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Baxe ackward. WTF Dolan come on man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Here's the Mr. Rogers piece formatted on the current Esquire site with images and non-lovely archive formatting, if anyone cares:
http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a27134/can-you-say-hero-esq1198/

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Matthias Wandel's CAD thumbnail of his basement shelving is officially the most white suburban thing I have ever recognized. I am undone

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Warbird posted:

What’s the connection exactly? Was the crazy goon’s avatar similar to that picture?

OK, I'll bite. That tweet is apparently a preview of a character in an upcoming game that looks to be based on the most handsome fella you'll see today, who is also the de facto mascot of the Zybourne Clock odyssey:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Fonebone uber alles

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Randaconda posted:

lol if you didn't imagine your hand shooting a laser and you had to dodge obstacles

just lol

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

What kind of brain damaged idiot didn't look at the window and either play a bullet hell game or excite bike?

What the hell, you guys never kicked over trains and busted through forests and poo poo at a full sprint? Think bigger, goddamn

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Data Graham posted:

I always poo poo at full sprint, it's antisocial but boy howdy they know I've been there

Same but busting through forests. Leave a bit of gene sheen on the green

tactlessbastard posted:

Eww, someone got asoiaf all over my battletech. Take that poo poo to cursed.jpg

I am sorry, I just googled Mad Cat and posting instincts kicked in

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

MageMage posted:

Not even the Twitter comments know what's going on. What is this?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/you-know-i-had-to-do-it-to-em

I had to look it up, too-- I recognized the guy but always thought it was just a 'look at this douchebag' thing.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

his gaping anus receives the earth

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

He encrypts his hard drive well, you see,
For he's fond of children-- even me

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

the days of Peighvander are upon us, boys

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Knock it off with that gross lovely meme and all its gross lovely spinoffs

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Also the girl should be the car, not in the car. 2/10 see me after class

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

In short the meme is a land of contrasts

Dannywilson posted:

Well after that rant I definitely won't be slapping the roof of a car anytime soon.

Bro... bro. Slap cars bro. Slap cars

Pissed Ape Sexist has a new favorite as of 06:05 on Jul 11, 2018

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

well goddammit Danny, you're just as stubborn as a mule and I don't reckon i can think of a folksy way to end this sentence

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dannywilson posted:

Any line from Talledega Nights crafted toward the situation would have be fine. See if I roleplay with you again.

I didn't want to see Marky Mark's dick so I skipped that one, sorry. Gross!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

"So for my next comic, I'm gonna set everything up to make people expect that racist stereotypes are going to rape a literal child, right? But THEN--"

Pissed Ape Sexist has a new favorite as of 18:07 on Jul 11, 2018

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Knormal posted:

Holy poo poo, hamdingers are a real thing!?

I had no idea either! Joel left when I was in high school and I didn't have the internet, so I just thought 'he escaped in a crate of hamdingers' was some weird Wisconsin joke and left it at that.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Caufman posted:

Meanwhile, nobody did 'the needful' for two pages to a 3x3 panel meme, Jah is all-merciful.

goddammit dude

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

sorry, I don't know who all the pedophiles are(or who even did the comic)

I just ate a piece of poo poo off the sidewalk, I had no way of knowing it was poo poo from that dog right over there. Why do people keep accusing me of being a dogshit eater

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The Bloop posted:

Truly a lovely analogy
I can get down with this

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

cash crab posted:

Hey. So, I don't necessarily have any context for this comic. The source aside, is the joke here meant to be that they thought there was group sex involving a child?

You're supposed to get that explicit context as the observer. Don't worry, though, because people consistently responding to it negatively is just a meme in and of itself. It's just child rape humor to own the squares. A flight of fancy. Haha.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Spanish Manlove posted:

I just empty quoted a post in a thread, I had no way of knowing it was a shitpost from that whitenoise poster. Why do people keep accusing me of being retarded?

How is a bitchy quip about whitenoise literally the longest, most content-dense thing you've posted in this thread

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Bath Tubs posted:

This picture always makes me think of reese's cups

You got your heritage in my privilege!
No, goddammit, you got your privilege in my heritage!
*confused gunshots*

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dungeon Ecology posted:

hahaha im hearing gunshots that inflect upward at the end of the sound like a question?

BLAP? BLAP... BLAPBLAP? (BLAP; BLAP.)

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Louie + ps - half the oo

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Samuringa posted:

this is so loving dumb why am I laughing so hard

I just texted it to my wife and she is legit upset at the disparity between our enjoyment. It's a meme with perfect dad joke DNA

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Russian boba fett suuuuucks

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The book was a masterpiece and the film was a paycheck fight me

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

*punches everybody in the face* HA

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Hotass Mary #3, just daring you to peep them nips while balancing her muscular baby on a bong

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ha, that dude made Homer align to shapes.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I gotta say that with all the shadowy Russian internet influence poo poo going on, the innocent meme psyops brigade has been doing some bang-up work recently

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Former DILF posted:

its gonna be pretty great when america's nukes just go off and land on its major cities in the middle of the night here in a few weeks

Brother can you spare some nööks

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dear God

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Oh no not anvil

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I asked in a way that was roundabout, but... is that all I get for my :10bux:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Memento posted:

Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

And unlike most wrestlers of his era that are dying prematurely, it wasn't his heart giving in because of the steroids, it was his brain quitting on him because of the CTE

Wrestling is loving depressing at times.

Thanks! It seems such a waste of life after reading up on all his bouts. Brother, if you don't look up the Hart Foundation, you're missing out.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Holy poo poo, the lead singer of Toto is John Williams' son, the singing voice of adult Simba, and sang the Gummy Bears cartoon theme song? I spent so much time hating him and goddamn Africa when it could have just balanced out to 'meh, cool'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The Bloop posted:

I didn't really have a strong opinion about Africa though

I bless the hate that should wash over you