Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ToxicSlurpee posted:

l lπ
ll l _

LIVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

whiteyfats posted:

Wait, did this really happen?

Lots of comedians blame Dick for giving Phil Hartman's wife cocaine when she was a recovering addict, which then led to her stabbing Phil to death. Jon just did what they were all thinking.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
So has Trump either been seen or tweeted anything else since that? Did he stroke out mid-poo poo and that was the last thing that made sense as the darkness closed in?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

RIP Alex Zenardi, didn't have a leg to stand on.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Is that actually what that 9-year-old girl is saying?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I mean, it's not, but they're still good may mays.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Valve used to make games, now they make money. Pretty sure they're ok with how things are going right now.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Facebook Aunt posted:

No quadriplegics in heaven. :(

Don't be silly, all gifts are accepted by Aranaktu.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Stupid post. Be more funny!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
here's the link to the actual comic if you want to see it without the editorialising.

:nws:http://oglaf.com/chauncey/:nws:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

nice

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

PCOS Bill posted:

You think the fall of the west is funny?

C'mon Bill, you really think it's not resilient enough to survive a few memes? It survived eight years of Obama, right?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

for the love of god

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

also, gas thread ban OPeveryone

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
💯💯🌶🌶🌶💯💯, as the kids might reply.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

bucutke

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Beeswax posted:

Skeleton boobies huh?

You should probably edit that a bit better because right now you've just posted a picture of a huge pair of tits.

On a skeleton, sure, but still.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dear Prudence posted:

I've read this quite a few times and I get what he's saying but I never understood why he posted in the first place. Did he have a question? Was there an issue? Why did he share that story?

A Moose posted:

hes really loving autistic.

Seriously for a second, if you've ever spoken with anyone who was autistic who manages to function in society, one of the things they love is to just start talking about something completely irrelevant and just talk and talk and talk. I was living with some friends years ago and we knew a dude online who we played WoW with who was like that. We had a single speaker for voice chat in the computer room, and we once left him talking about whatever when we went to go and get food and beer. We got back after 45 minutes and not only had he not stopped talking, he hadn't noticed we were gone.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

This but white Australian woman, 40.

:perfect:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I don't think you should eat monkeys and koalas. That's how you get ebola and chlamydia, respectively. I have no position on eating toucans.

Karate Bastard posted:

Oh so we're just gonna let this here thing slide are we? Since when is that thing a thing that we do?

Come on now you analgesic old bastard. There's a story here and I want to hear it. Spit it out.

There was almost certainly some stuff that needed spitting out when he was done, good point.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Hmm, B and Y...

Aaaaamaaaaziiiiiing Taaaiint....

How sweeeeeeeet the sooooouuuuund.....

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mister Adequate posted:

Also :hf: taint crew

C'mon, this is a ready made gang tag. Mods?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

They don't, clearly.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

OldAlias posted:

corporations managing to get people to blame themselves about water and resource consumption is a funny capitalist trick and bonkers. all of the water consumers collectively waste is not a drop in the bucket compared to the waste in agribusiness, like growing loving almonds or alfalfa in the desert. having even slightly more controls over this would drastically help more than saving shower water to use later or whatever dumb poo poo ideas people shame each other over

Australian farmers bitch and complain about not having enough water, while growing rice and cotton in a loving desert, the two most water-intensive crops around. Motherfuckers, grow some wheat or barley or something.

I mean, uhh...

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Was this supposed to be umm... something?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Chard posted:

I feel like posting clickhole is cheating

Yeah the unironic responses are where it's at.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

http://i.imgur.com/G0d3QVd.mp4

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

CelticPredator posted:

Arizona tea is magic in a can yo

It's amazing with bisongrass vodka, can drink that poo poo all day.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The thing that every single one of those people missed during the entire back and forth there is that malachite is incredibly brittle and cramming that thing up anywhere is a recipe for breaking. Regardless of the biological activity it would disrupt, you're looking at lacerations at the very least.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

They make plenty of glass dildos.

Yes, but you can crumble malachite with your hands. It comes apart incredibly easily.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I saw a box trailer the other day that had bare metal walls on the outside. A quick glance inside as I drove past told me it was made from old Blockbuster signs - multiple of them.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mister Adequate posted:

Yeah, as someone born in the mid-80s and growing up watching The Simpsons religiously as a kid, the Good Seasons are indelibly part of me and Simpsons Shitposting is one of my absolute favorite memes because they're so hilarious to me.

'78 and :same: as gently caress

Also that NiN album covers one is very good.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Stex T posted:

yeah yeah whatever who cares IS CORN GRASS OR NOT???

Looks like that's a yes.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

What was the one with Sarah Michelle Gellar and the AT-4?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dax_tnZRExc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Should probably be "half a dozen inbred British generals" on the second panel