Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Was hoping for.

Was not disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

This one got an actual spit-take from me, good job.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

What the hell is "re-birthing"? I don't want to look on a work computer.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's where you try to cure a kid's emotional/mental/attachment problems by role-playing birth. Wrapping them tightly in blankets, squeezing them tight, and then having them be "born" from the blanket cocoon into a happy welcoming family.
Occasionally the kids suffocate instead.

E: it looks like there are several things called rebirthing, so the meme may be referring to one of the other ones.

On my.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Rangpur posted:

Particularly the one with Groundskeeper Willie ranting about Trotskyist in-fighting (instead of Scottish in-fighting). I wanted to show it to a friend.

:same:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

:3:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Does anyone have the one where two guys are playing either DOTA or LOL, they lose, one guy is ready to play the next game, but his friend goes off on him in a bigger and bigger wall of text?

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

#blessed

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

The King Returns!

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I saw one like this, but Scots was replaced by "Trots" and was about the early Russian Communist party eating itself, does anyone have it?

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

Everett True was a proper oval office

What's he mad at, that guy's sunken chest? His open neckline?

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Brawnfire posted:

His confident embrace of life as an openly homosexual man, an inconceivable but deeply-desired state of affairs for the perennially closeted True.

*smacks forehead* Of course!

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Jabberlock posted:

I get every game for $10 on Steam three years after it was released and I'm never disappointed.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

How the gently caress did you do that?

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

10 years ago I see cum-pony and I think "lol, gross" and move on with my day. Today I see it and become nauseous. Is this aging?

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Potato Salad posted:

When I was a young boy
My father took me into the backyard
To see the feral ham

He said, “Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of your children
A rifle in your hand?”

He said, “Will you defeat them
The squealing, rampaging feral piggies?
In yards where your kids play?

Because one day, I’ll leave you
A rifle, a semi-automatic
The Armalite Fifteen”

:perfect:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

:stare:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Knowing dwarves, axe probably.

:dudsmile:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

Na I’m just reposting the stuff my dad sends me everyday in an email.

I have no idea where he gets them but I’m sure he finds them all hilarious.

My dad has been sending me puns every day, so I've been sending him select memes from your posts. It's the circle of dads.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Now that lil line on the ballsac

I always called it the "inseam".

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Why does this trigger a deep visceral revulsion in me?

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

:popeye:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I'm real glad I started watching B5 like a month ago and I get these.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

CainFortea posted:

Wait, are you blind watching B5?

Because if you are I have the thread for you!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3925635

Thanks!

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

flavor.flv posted:

Likes are cheap. I piss on seven likes. I need at least a hundred to equal one tumblr reblog, and a hundred reblogs to equal the rush of a single emptyquote on the somethingawful forums

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

:kimchi:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

:smug: Instead of speculating on why that orc used the word "menu", I would simply ask him how he knows what a menu is.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I used to work with a guy who would claim he had a huge wiener which he would call "The Anaconda". Of course he would never show us and he never had a girlfriend that we could ask to corroborate it. We ended up turning it into a big joke. "Need help carrying that? Ask Steve if The Anaconda can carry that for you." If someone needed directions we would tell Steve to lay The Anaconda on the ground and they could follow it to their destination, it's long enough. He liked telling us about his huge penis, but he didn't like us joking about his huge penis.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Facebook Aunt posted:

The afore mentioned pc white cheddar mac and cheese is sold at the REAL CANADIAN SUPERSTORE explain that athietits

Okay, that logo looks pretty fake. It's not though. It's not our fault that everything in Canada looks real fake. It just happened that way. The same company sells the not at all fake and totally real "no name" branded products.

Have you ever seen anything more not fake than this?

No Name Brand is a Canadian institution.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I see three rings, but the middle one is real large.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

barbecue at the folks posted:

how capitalism has actually made gender roles in parenting more rigid instead of loosening them

Can you elaborate on this? Not trying to be flip, I would like to learn more.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

bike tory posted:

yeah unfortunately dudes are dying of testicular cancer because they aren't comfortable getting their balls touched face to face, so it's one of those things that shouldn't need to exist but is probably a good idea for pragmatic reasons

Penis inspection day at high school really normalized genital inspections for my generation.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

freeedr posted:

Been a long while since I saw it though.

It doesn't have to be. ;)

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

I don't have children but my theoretical future kid could 100% compile a list of random pet names and spell champaign correctly unlike your theoretical dumbass offspring.

When my D&D group needed NPC names one of my players' kids would always have like 15 names ready to go. LazerZebra the alchemist was a beloved minion for like 6 sessions.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

English is a garbage language, with it's contradicting rules defended by weird nerds. The only good thing about it is that you can say a sentence mostly wrong but still be understood (much like my posting).

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I like how every explanation become a little more elaborate.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Killingyouguy! posted:

i should be allowed to get cut open top to bottom and get everything fixed at once like an auto shop

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

oldpainless posted:

Fellows, I have returned from my richly deserved probation and want to apologize for it. I hope we can return to being friends. Perhaps even….more than friends?

(Looks at you shyly)

More like oldgameless

Call me

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I did this once because I saw this image somewhere else and it's, uh, kinda good. Very sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Oh poo poo, I gotta charge my fitbit. Thanks!