Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

spit on my clit posted:

:chloe:

it's because all of the animations in the new mass effect are horrible. what the hell are you on about

He's not far off, just didn't give the context for some reason. Someone from the gamer gate crew started telling people that the lead animation designer was a woman that only got the position because of her cosplays and not her coding skill. Queue all the idiots sending her death and rape threats for ruining their perfect game.

Bioware had to put out a press release stating that she wasn't a lead in any department of the game and the animation problems are a fault shared by all of the developers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Slime posted:

That's not uniform for all sharks. Plenty of sharks do need to keep swimming, but there's a fair few that can stop just fine. Basically if you don't know if a particular species of shark needs to keep moving or not, don't go grabbing it because it might be one of the ones that do (and also it's a shark and will bite you probably).

What if I continue to move it around making airplane noises?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Oh man, what a way to find out Dan Harmon died.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

twoday posted:

What about that that woman from the progressive ads? Can I want to gently caress her? Or is that also bad for some reason?

Yeah, then you'd be Eskimo brothers with Tim Heidecker.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Spanish Manlove posted:

This Nier leather wallet is classy, you can just learn to deal with it, karen.

Video game special edition tchotchkes are getting ridiculous.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

We Know Catheters posted:

Fat Mike is a cool dude. He helped his mom commit suicide.

Dude has both an incredibly strong latex fetish and an incredibly potent latex allergy.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

nickhimself posted:

I. CAN'T. BREATHE.

I can't breathe

Well next time chew a few times before horking it down.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
loving internet, respecting women isn't a meme it's just something some adults do.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Jerry Cotton posted:

So much for the tolerant left-handed.

Always knew there was something sinister about those fucks.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
That would be a fitting analogy if Italy had statues of Mussolini extolling his skills at railroad scheduling.

The confederate statues are the attempt to whitewash history. These brave sons of the South who valiantly stood up to government overreach and not because they wanted to keep owning human beings. They're not a product of their time, they're like the confederate flag, they went up well after the fact when people started breaching the idea of civil equality.

Macdeo Lurjtux has a new favorite as of 05:04 on Jun 13, 2017

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

ashnjack posted:

Is.... is the old man implying something terrible he's going to do to the little girl :magical:

I believe the top image is from Full Metal Alchemist and the old man is offering her a fusion earring, so yes, absolutely.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Who What Now posted:

I looked it up and Lincoln did receive letters from Karl Marx

I think the idea is that they're wrong but only slightly, like coke is actually 25 years younger than Italy. That sort of thing.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

M'victim.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

davidspackage posted:

LOVED this guy in Lethal Weapon 5.

I preferred his performances in all those Wes Anderson movies.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I'll admit to be lovely with colonial history, who's the jack black looking motherfucker in Landerig's spot?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Base Camp Blanket posted:

The gays stole the rainbow.

Well they had all those pots of gold to hide away.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Jacuz-A? Isn't that when the Québécois detective announces who killed Mr. Body?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

JuiceOne posted:

The photographer is a Spaniard? I wonder if he also used a Wilkes-Barre modeling agency.

Wait, what?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Knee Deep in Narcan. First album? The Crystal Method

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

MariusLecter posted:

How is a split second interdimensional television gag where the joke is 'everyone hates Tyrion even if he's the tall one and everyone else is short' a roast of GoT?

That's not the roast the article is about. After the latest episode Adult Swim aired a bumper that said "RIP The Writing on Game of Thrones (2011- 2017)"

A bunch of click bait sites, who don't know how AS bumpers work, jumped on it since the two shows generate a ton of clicks.

Harmon and Roiland both had to go on a quick defensive since they have to work with the people AS just bashed.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

MisterBibs posted:

Could the logic with this being that, because it's organic, it's devoid of all the ~chemicals~ and ~preservatives~, it wouldn't be wise to rely on it?

No, Began food is pretty far from organic. Most of it is like 80% hydrogenated oils.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

mind the walrus posted:

iirc this was because Matthew Perry was going through some major alcoholism and the clothes were to compensate for the bloat.

And then he got in a car accident, got hooked on Vicodin and lost like 60lbs.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Stex T posted:

That means you didn't watch WCW Monday Nitro, in which case lucky you.

Or WWF in the 80s and early 90s. Dude was the manager for just about every WWE heel.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Live action Futurama looking good.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
That's enough! Nobody likes N. Senada.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Warbird posted:

Is that geometry or loss? Or is all geometry loss?

All loss is geometry but not all geometry is loss.

That Aristotle's fifth hypothesis.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Oh man, is Akku okay?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Wank posted:

Those rocks are clearly on the shelves. We want our rocks off.

Jesus, Wank, they're goddamn minerals.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I guess while I'm at it, what's the thread's opinion on YouTube meme compilations? I feel like it's cheating somewhat but sometimes you just want that passive engagement like watching a tv program.

Like there's a ten-hour video on YouTube that's nothing but memes of variable quality without any sort of theme beyond 'dank' -- it feels like dude just had a bunch of videos and decided to stitch them all together, but like I said, sometimes one feels like passive viewing.

Sometimes I'll click on them but the ones YouTube keeps recommending to me skew alt right pretty randomly.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's that thing on the bed next to the speedloader.

By the knife, looks like it's got a finger guard?

Looks like a trench knife bayonet.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Karate Bastard posted:

Few of the things like fake spitting and "clucking?" are just something that VRchat users created themselves.

Figures, despite their use of it as an insult, it's really the racists ones that are super into clucking.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

SpacePig posted:

I think the VanHoutens were the earliest characters to get lasting character development in their divorce.

I think Smithers turning white and being into Burns.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Same, but I picture him in a newspaper bullpen, wearing a discolored short sleeves button down, chain smoking and making numerous calls to his sources.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Not sure how the author confused Norway's flag for Canada's.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Accurate, in that a gist of a colon is all you're going to have left after that poo poo shreds your insides.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Brutakas posted:

"The penitent man is humble before God" more like "The penitent man should tumble before God".

"But in the Jewish alphabet, humble begins with a 'T'."

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Sagebrush posted:

warhammer ones are sometimes p deece but there's a huge amount of noise in that signal yeah and also there's only two basic jokes (everything is heresy/praise the emperor). simpsons shitposting leads to infinite complexity, like staring into a fractal.

i'd still rather have warhammer than the dumb sesame street edgelord crap though

What about a crossover?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Rib? What is even going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNQRqAoT-2c

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Memento posted:

Rob Schrab like Scud The Disposable Assassin Rob Schrab?

The one and the same. Him and Harmon have a 20+ writing partnership.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Though it backfires sometimes. Case in point; garlic. When the bulb is damaged it creates allicin, which deters bugs and birds from eating it. It’s also what makes it so delicious to humans.

I believe peppers and capsaicin have a similar history. The younger a pepper is the hotter it is as a measure to keep animals from eating it and spreading the seeds before the pepper has matured and the seeds are ready to sprout.

Vvvv it actually can be, animals that die panicked release adrenaline into the blood stream that sours the meat.

Macdeo Lurjtux has a new favorite as of 18:59 on Apr 16, 2018