Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I've never made one of these before, but the muse:

struck so:

Ehhh, maybe it'll inspire some other smiley wiz whizz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

theflyingorc posted:

All I'm saying is that, in the range of outcomes, sometimes people pee for zero seconds, and yet have peed. Science is bullshit

You're assuming a normal distribution though, whereas it might actually be a Pisson.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
None of you "Biden sucks almost as much" idiots lived through a civil war and dictatorship, and it shows.

Privileged loving morons.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

really queer Christmas posted:

Using privilege arguments to defend a man who helped spearhead the destruction of Iraq, the incarceration of a generation, and helped create the student loan crisis.

The No Joe idiots are absolutely coming from a place of privilege. Please, find someone who never had a chance to vote because they were born under a President For Life, and lay out your argument. See how long it takes them to slap you.

So sure, please, go ahead and stay home, confident that by refusing to vote your MORAL VICTORY OVER THE CORRUPT SYSTEM makes a difference.

loving lunatics.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

really queer Christmas posted:

I'm staying home and not voting because my state doesn't allow mail in ballots and I've got covid, too much privilege having to go to work to keep my health insurance I guess.

You've basically said you wouldn't vote for Biden anyway because he's somehow no better.

You should absolutely be shamed for being a goddamn idiot that can't see beyond their own nose.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I so want to put you demented idiots into a time machine and send you to early 90s Yugoslavia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

e: Yeah that too ^^^

Oh that's easy, in the US that's about 40-50% of the population (ignoring the "born under a president for life" caveat). In fact, you could find and talk to several of them right now to find out how they feel about Biden versus Trump! Oh right, they're not voting because the system made sure of it (e.g. prisoners) or because neither party has offered them anything for their entire lives (poor people, minorities, other disenfranchised populations) or otherwise never had a chance to.

NoJoes come from all walks of life, many of them not privileged at all, maybe you could try asking them what they think.

If you can't vote because you've been disenfranchised by our hosed up system, you're not a No Joe.

If you can vote but choose not to, you're an entitled loving disgrace.