Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBw4huCadBQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Data Graham posted:

Judas Priest, Metallica, noted classic rock radio fare lol

Enter Sandman has been on classic rock long enough to vote.

Phy posted:

"You Got Another Thing Coming" and "Run To The Hills" also get a lot of play where I live

Judas Priest has also been on regular radio for decades, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything by Maiden.

fartknocker has a new favorite as of 23:30 on Nov 8, 2019

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

beanieson posted:

Irrationally irritated that this isn’t an MP5

:same:, although now I somehow wanted it edited to be from The Dirty Dozen.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Son of Rodney posted:

I'd fully support a ban on these things from The thread. It's always unfunny, and alway no less than a page of people posting their lovely combinations.

Well your just more twisted than your uncle in cowboy boots :clint:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Hihohe posted:

Ive been over this, if it's bad, its anime.

So goons are anime? Got it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:godwinning:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://youtu.be/pQJ9GUVxPl8

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Hihohe posted:

This but Tiberian Sun

:same:, but also, por que no los dos?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

DrBouvenstein posted:

Problem is, EVERYONE is going to want Goldeneye on that bad boy, so I have to wonder if Rare will play nice?

Other than that (and I guess Perfect Dark?) pretty much every hit on N64 was a firwst-party game, no?

Super Mario 64
Ocarina of Time (which, if an N64 mini/classic IS released, would make it the..5th(?) time that game's been re-released?)
Majora's Mask
Super Smash Brothers
Mario Kart 64
F-Zero X
Uhhh...
Hmm...
Surely there's more...

Star Fox 64 and some of the early Mario Party games (N64 had at least 4, IIRC) would be obvious inclusions. I don’t know if they’d include stuff like Pilot Wings or Wave Race, or some obvious third party stuff that was big like any of the several Star Wars games or the aforementioned Rare titles, but there’d be a lot of options.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Code Jockey posted:

well how else do you think she got it so shiny

The blood of her enemies (Whom I assume she’s eating).

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

oldpainless posted:

I’ve considered all aspects of this case and after careful deliberation I’ve decided everyone who finishes reading this sentence is my friend

More like old... friend?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Data Graham posted:

It sure seems to be of a pattern with, like, when Whose Line Is It Anyway was brought over. In the UK it had games like LITERARY STYLES. Can you even imagine an American audience trying to engage with comedians doing James Joyce and Agatha Christie impressions

I don’t know if it was just the later seasons, as I don’t remember the earlier ones as well, but I always recall it being “Film, TV, and Theater Styles” on both the UK version that got syndicated in America, and both the old and new US versions.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

DrBouvenstein posted:

"That's downright TINY compared to the things i have seen people shove up their rear end."

Is this too long for the thread title?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
It’s pronounced like gif.

:can:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://youtu.be/3PbdyJ_ybSI

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Azhais posted:

I don't know if it's 100% the reason he quit or not, but he was (contractually) supposed to replace Letterman but CBS went with Colbert instead. So he took his $5 million in penalty money and walked away when his contact ended

I think it was also a known thing for years that Colbet’s contracts also lined up with Letterman’s, so there was mutual interest in Colbert taking that job for a while.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Three or four more levels ought to do.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Captain Swing posted:

Someone might interpret that as a roundabout insult.

Eh, it’s close to the edge of insulting, but not really.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Sam Faust posted:

Clearly, you go with the guy with the gun and the rats. The rat swarm will distract and slow down the other animals while the man takes them out. The best laid plan consists of mice and man.

gently caress. :randvince:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

When asked for comment, Roxanne, driven to tears, quoted Sting's lonely goon of an invisible son: "Take a secret journey to rehumanize yourself, and face to darkness."

:regd08:

I like those songs.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CopperHound posted:

This is exactly what I need to complete my white Dad starter pack:

Missing the pair of two pairs of identical New Balance sneakers.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://youtu.be/QBw4huCadBQ

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

OxySnake posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJdgErAfiRQ

Sorry but perfection has already been achieved.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:hmmyes: Time will tell. Time will tell...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
RIP War Machine

:smith:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
It still for me. Might just depend on when app/device combo you use to open it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

WhyZodiac posted:

Can somebody name the actual song/artist for me on this one please? I recognise it and it is driving me insane.

Separate Ways by Journey

https://youtu.be/LatorN4P9aA

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Milo and POTUS posted:

What episode was this from

The Frogger.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The rest of this year is going to be ruthless.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

What are these, some kind of large shrimp or something?

Sandwiches.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kheldarn posted:

Why is Ben Wyatt making out with Buddy?

(Is that Ben Wyatt? I'm not sure... my dumb rear end only just started watching Parks & Rec, and I just finished Season 3 last night...)

Yes, that’s Adam Scott.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Robot forever.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

IUnderstoodThatReference.gif

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Can we just stay with most silly stupid pictures or should I dump a bunch of old Confession Bear and Dolan and similar poo poo here as well?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:rock:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Thump! posted:

Is there an only fans market for hand pictures?

What about knee pics?

There’s a market for everything, but sadly that doesn’t mean it’ll be lucrative enough to retire just selling pictures of ashy elbows or shoulder blades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Uh... French? girls make do?