Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Nazis getting punched is my favourite mayme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

According to all known laws of acrobatics, there is no way a turt should be able to jump.

Its legs are too short to get its fat little body off the ground.

The turt, of course, jumps anyway, because turts don't care what humans think is impossible.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Gatekeeper posted:

i still get small giggles from the beansnek thing, theres just something so cute and innocent about lil green snakes hiding amongst beans hoping not to be flicked

innocent bean flicking

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I innocently flick my bean every day.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Guy Mann posted:

I'd recognize that sword anywhere.

that's the single most jrpg thing i have seen and I have seen a lot of jrpg

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

The Narrator posted:

Australians say it a lot. It's sort of like the British "eh?" but more strine. It doesn't sound like the nautical aye, it sounds more like just saying the letter A.

"Tommo, you bringin' the commo 'round to Davo's tonight?"
"Nah she's heaps hosed aye"

Yeah, it's transliterated as eh or aye, usually exclusively as aye by Americans because eh is what Canadians say and is pronounced differently

E: sometimes also written down as hey because it's basically hey with the H dropped.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Works in Australian and NZ English aka the worst accents ever other than white South African person accent (probably works in that too)

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
If a guy can't get his girlfriend to pretend to be his eight year old daughter in the privacy of their own bedroom then maybe we should all just move to Iran.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Tetracube posted:

EDIT 5/4/17
Quick Clarification! In the comic, I caution newbies about the prevalence of racist cuckold material to be found on the internet. I personally see a distinction between racism and consensual race-play. Racism is bad! Thoughtfully playing with loaded power dynamics for mutual, consensual erotic stimulation is fine! No kink-shaming here, just warning new-cuckold-interested-readers that there is legitimately lovely stuff out there that isn’t integral to cuckolding so it’s not a surprise when it pops up!

jesus gently caress

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

trump was right, war now

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

actually img ay

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Why is his steering wheel made of bone

I mean i don't drive with a steering wheel made of flesh

E: where do you even get perfectly circular bone from

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Snarms combined with political commentary! My new favourite meme.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Any time I see something like this, where it's A. Really weird but B. Really well done, I know one thing.

Somebody jerks it to this.

And that in a month it's going to be on Huffington Post with a gushing commentary on how empowering and insightful it is and everyone laughs at them for linking to someone's deviantART midget fetish account

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

A woman after my own heart

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I pronounce "ouch" as "maymay"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I felt that the "come visit the ocean!" meme (scrunts, scrundles, blobbo blobbo, father Abernathy etc) gets worse with each iteration. Like the first one gave me a hearty irl "lol", the second one got a mild smirk, the third got an "...Uhhh", and the rest I've seen since then fill me with distaste. They're everywhere and they're all just silly and lolrandumb xD now.

Bone hurting juice is the opposite. At first it was the worst meme ever, but over time it grew on me and now I kinda like it :shobon: