Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
Gamers win again :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Karate Bastard posted:

Picking up or delivering?

that duckling is gay :(

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Mr. Sunshine posted:

there's hell of a difference between "this land is our god-given right and we'll kill any native that gets in our way" vs "it's our god-given duty to kill these natives, and in the process we'll take their land".

:wrong:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

There was a meme about New Vegas that never really went anywhere about how being bisexual was the optimum way to play since taking Ladykiller and Confirmed Bachelor perks gave you a 10% damage boost to everyone in the game.

being Ace should impart DR 👀

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
I would choose to respect my father's oddly specific nightly meal and his lucky number

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

:patriot:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Songbearer posted:

Make this book tell me I'm pretty

Make this book tell me that I am pretty

MAKE THIS BOOK TELL ME I AM PRETTY

m

make this book say something nice about me

please

why isn't it working

surprise, silly! nothing is different bc you were pretty all this time ;)

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

don't see the issue here...

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Android Apocalypse posted:

People would :homebrew: for a goonsesh with Anne Hathaway.

I shall meditate deeply and fortify my psychic barriers to prevent my spirit from learning of goonsesh. Farewell!

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

aaaaaaa

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
Drake No: "51 is divisble by 17"
Drake Yes: "51 is a multiple of 3"

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

I do 😢

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
I don't care about the "America Is Too Afraid Of Puppy Murder" memes and countermemes, but thats just my opinion....
🐸☕️

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

CPColin posted:

Ok, thanks for letting us know

:hai:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

get out there, lady! :ohdear:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

get out there, lady! :ohdear:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Data Graham posted:

How about 3 bears and no dinner

wtf 😡

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
what about if you had to choose between a small man and a rabid bear?

he's just all but a little wee man. and the bear has visible signs of rabies.

what about that scenario then, huh???

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

oldpainless posted:

I would simply not go in the forest

I have taken multiple levels in Druid and passed all my checks on a series of Lore: Ursine challenges.

Through my meditations, it was revealed to me that the bear belongs in the forest, the man, however, does not. 🍃

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Empty Sandwich posted:

imagine four bears at the edge of the woods. pretty cool, right?

:yeah:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

That's right, Jar Jar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Facebook Aunt posted:

Introverts may have been skewing the results. Realistically neither a random bear nor random man is out in the woods looking for trouble. But the random man is probably going to want to chat.
:yikes:

I mean, bears have three primary methods of attack: their claws, their teeth, their size, and these have served them pretty reliably ever since they arrived on the scene millions of years ago

but men are thinking of new ways to main or kill pretty much daily... boggles the mind 🫨