Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Stryder posted:

Finally, back on track.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

THE INVASION OF GRENADA, AT THIS TIME IN HISTORY, ON THIS EXACT DATE, IN THIS PART OF THE SEYCHELLES, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR MESS HALL?!

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

https://twitter.com/USCPSC/status/959504288623022083

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Poldarn posted:

Does anyone have the one where two guys are playing either DOTA or LOL, they lose, one guy is ready to play the next game, but his friend goes off on him in a bigger and bigger wall of text?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

MaliciousOnion posted:

Car Salesman: *slaps John Allan Chau* this bad boy can fit so many loving arrows in it.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Zzulu posted:

Americans are well known for far worse food atrocities so I don't get it

Name one

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

There was a meme in tumblr format that was about being a dude in the last battle of men in Return of the King and how baller it would be and it's pretty recent but I need it again.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

wizzardstaff posted:

It’s books rather than TV but look up the Wayfarers series by Becky Chambers.

Hard second ,some of the best Sci Fi written.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

The Bloop posted:

I've observed this meme before

Prove it.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

When the contest is done I’ll try to find something like that and make an afternoon of it.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Salvation army still sucks.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I want to be a fly on the wall when the execs get the earnings report and see they got maybe a couple hundred bucks from the relaunch

Yeah but wouldn't it be so cool if we owned them by going to see it and making them millions of dollars?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

freeedr posted:

I played a shareware game called VGA bomb on DOS a million years ago and I found the developer on the internet a couple years ago and told him I had fun with his game and he was stoked. You can find him too if you get his name from the game

The guy with the thin blue line profile frames on Facebook?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Tobermory posted:

Back when I was a kid, I was working in a lovely coffee shop in the local mall. One person would work the register and take the orders, then they'd shout the order back to the barista and the barista would make it. Standard short-order stuff, including using slang as shorthand for common orders. A drink with three shots of espresso was called a JFK, until someone complained to corporate and we all had to attend the most batshit insane sensitivity training I have ever seen. Two hours of a sad HR rep showing us late-90s JFK assassination memes and explaining why they weren't funny. We still thought they were funny.

This is from a while ago but gently caress it, when I got to my first ship I happened to be catching up on the classic SA thread about replacing soundtracks with inappropriate things. Cue people wondering why I'm cracking up watching Schindler's list. My new boss was pretty cool about it and was mostly like be a dipshit by yourself not in front of people thanks.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

lol edit wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Canonically it was Jewel