Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
https://youtu.be/mghhLqu31cQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Bar Crow posted:

That's the meme. Celery being mistaken for rhubarb. Should be a very exciting month.

Rhubarb is not a meme, but celery being mistaken for rhubarb is.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

ThaGhettoJew posted:

Oscar-winning actor, Adrien Brody. He does Wes Anderson movies and some other poo poo you've never wanted to see.
Here's his picture:

Nice

:perfect:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Whenever the wind whsitles through the leaves, I'll think Bouvenstein, Bouvenstein.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

The Bloop posted:

unabiguously something stupid but I'm not sure which particular stupid thing

Looks like pulling the bag through the wide end of a cut up bottle and using the cap to seal it?

That's exactly it.

Come to the lifehack thread for more walla moments https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3649353

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

syscall girl posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5pAtgubMY

Someone prove me wrong that this was the first

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_is_Evil

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Rangpur posted:

Don't have a dog in the furry vs. Olive Garden fight, but I remember an article about their business practices and how management didn't want them to salt the water they boiled pasta in because it caused wear and tear on the pots and that brought a smile to my face.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-hedge-fund-presentation-on-olive-garden-is-a-masterpiece-2014-9

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

[quote="“Lasher”" post="“476055249”"]
New Vince Vaughn films looks pretty good.

[/quote]

nice

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Facebook Aunt posted:

Gosh it's almost like everyone is a bit of a dick. Quick, someone go find a non-dick. A completely dickless human.

Marie Curie

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

[quote="“Trabant”" post="“476450289”"]
Because, depending on how it’s done, one of the three things on the image — the person shown, the name, or the dates — is true and the other two aren’t. Thus the “OK, who actually died?” posts every now and then.

Thus my concern about RDA.
[/quote]

The judge from night court Harry Dean Stanton is dead.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

AtomD posted:

It's Bross Sprongstein

Loss on the boss

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

nickhimself posted:

Was that created on The League, or did they just help popularize something that already existed?

It was already a thing, sadly.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

[quote="“Who What Now”" post="“476522762”"]
Clinton in the lantern doesn’t even rhyme.
[/quote]

Intern on the lantern dummy

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Grounds for impeachin' on the fruit of the season

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

[quote="“Olive Garden tonight!”" post="“476599275”"]
I cannot tell what either of those foods are.

On the left we have... some rice? And courgettes, I think. And do I see bits of roast potato? Some curly things that look like they could be either meat or pastry, probably meat. Maybe some mushrooms in at the back?

On the right we have... Is it fish? Or maybe pork belly? On top of... uh... I’m gonna guess there’s some tomato down there. Some yellowy thin stuff, maybe bell peppers? All floating in what looks kind of like orange juice? There’s some green stuff, can’t tell what that is. Spinach?

:shrug:

Both meals look pretty horrible.
[/quote]

Best meme

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

[quote="“DOWN JACKET FETISH”" post="“476657327”"]
didn’t you keep a bunch stored next to the slur terms for homosexual people
[/quote]

Do you know karate bastard at all? He obviously ran out of space to keep the cosbys around with all those slurs.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Bozo? B-O-Z-O? You've never heard of Bozo the Clown?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

I love those woodsy allen memes i just wish they didn’t all have that nervous fella

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

His life is empty anyway.

Don’t cry for him, he’s already dead

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

iOS 11 is really good at recognizing my friends in photos

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Is just taking random scenes from the Simpsons and photoshopping in nonsense funny, or do idgi?

Yes to both.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Hihohe posted:

Time for a meme video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoWRSM2_DF0

EPILEPSY WARNING

Check this out
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Gotta go fast (it and heal)

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

An Image Of Bill Cosby

A number one less than the previous

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Who What Now posted:

I can barely understand what it's saying. I assume it offensive?

Read the video description.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

beato posted:

I'm not hearing it.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Beeswax posted:

The Sesame Streets memes are bad
Loss has always been bad
Landerig meme has always been bad
Every time Randaconda joylessly and compulsively posts "someone do the needful" next to a three-by-three grid we fall further from God.

This, however

gave me a sensible chuckle

sensible chuckle is bad

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Firstborn posted:

What game is that?

The one that shows up when you google "dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed."

It's called the screamer

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Caufman posted:

Wow, you're right. The day I stopped trying to get my mouth "down around there" was really the day I gave up on a dream.

The day i stopped trying to get my mouth around my business is the day by business came to my mouth.

~If you love something, set it free~

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

I got poon poon

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Jamesman posted:

Do you think Loss would have still been a thing if, instead of a miscarriage, Lilah had the baby but smothered it due to postpartum depression?

Or if Ethan left it alone in the bath and it drowned?

I think, if anything, the current loss is less of a thing than either of the scenarios you presented would've been.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

I still want that drat necklace

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

We Know Catheters posted:

he 😜👦 was a skater 🚴🎿 boy 🎸🎮🚬she 🙅 said 💬 see you later 👋 boy ✌️ bush did 9/11 he🚶wasn’t good enough 👺 for her💅💆💇👰

did u kno that 9/11 in wingdings makes a plane n 2 bldgs? bill gates knew

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Actually it's Q33NY and goddamn I can't believe I can remember that

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

titties posted:

There were also a million episodes of Who's Line and Absolutely Fabulous every day on Comedy Central in the mid-late 90's.

...Which was AWESOME

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Trabant posted:

How can someone say that dogs don't have souls? Have you ever met a dog?

It's a mistranslation; dogs don't have soles, they have paw pads.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sYFlTlDMs4w

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

I figured it was deloused, and written by a kid who gets lice.

The reality is much worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Zzulu posted:

What was the first internet-based meme?

Dancing baby?
Eternal september?
code:
:)
?