Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Large Testicles posted:

i still have the limited edition CD somewhere that only has metal for the 19 minutes of the song and then it's a clear CD the rest of the part. its the first NOFX album i ever bought and i knew nothing about it other than it had a LIMITED EDITION sticker on the front and as a 17yo kid that was all i needed to get into a band I had already heard great things about

i'm basically fat mike now too, at least with the being fat, playing bass and wearing dresses thing

Also I appreciate that the CD version of that had something along the lines of “Pay no more than $7.99 for this CD” and I always thought that was awesome of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

I wonder what these numbers would smell like haha

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Ranter posted:

Also, what's so bad about actual sunchips that people need a knockoff? Do sunchips do a nestle?

Dunno where you live but in metro Detroit all name brand bags of chips are like loving $6 a bag now so I’ll gladly pay half that for some knock offs.