Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Pastry of the Year posted:

none horse
left hole

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Ant's in his pants and he's gotta dance

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Communism is part of a balanced breakfast

Also brimming with helpful advice-

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto
It's only been a page and already I miss Carl. Why do hedgehogs gotta go so fast?

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

El Burbo posted:

Lovecraft already hopped on that idea a hundred years ago

:hmmyes:

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

RareAcumen posted:

code:
                  |
  Also            |   people   are        
  really          |  rolling   with      
  surprised       |   making   dumb 
__________________|___________________
                  |
 'aborted  [x]'   |   that    one
  memes    now.   |   would   just
  Always  thought |   slip by forever.
                  |

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

pseudorandom posted:

I completely forgot to mention this in my last reply, but I would like to humbly request some "get out" memes from this thread. Especially the nice YouTube versions of it; unfortunately, the (very good) movie "Get Out" is making it hard for me to find relevant videos. Basically, I'd appreciate any memes that would be good for telling people "please leave me alone, you dumb idiots".

Got a couple more frogs for you, but there are a billion gently caress-you response kind of things out there. Not sure how deep you wanna go for those.

For example I always had a soft spot for this one, even if Shmorky stuff has been reasonably deprecated here:

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Words to live by. And :ohno: :can: but he turned out creepy. Doesn't mean I don't occasionally miss the innocent days of the Flashtub tho.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

canyoneer posted:

someone found a doobie-phone at a thrift store

Long distance minutes- piled high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

This is a terrible render from the editor, but I'm pretty sure I almost lost it on this level. You don't have to though: if you move past that last screen there's a health charger.