Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

My brain no longer works. What's the image on the right?

The whole thing is probably some kind of loss edit.

It's always a loss edit.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Sezza posted:

(It reminded me of all the finely-rendered Johnny Five Aces fanart people did :shobon:)

Isn't Johnny supposed to have a camel toe?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PYF Macros & Memes Part 5: Don't get PCOS Billed

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Randaconda posted:

add v to the end of gif, and timg won't work on gifs or mp4s

https://i.imgur.com/WoTrwpJ.gifv

I thought this was gonna be that thing where she takes off into outer space and it gets all techno and psychedelic.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The only thing missing is the Yo Dawg...

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Clearly the solution is for a guy to only kiss lesbian girls.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Elizabethan Error posted:

so it really is turtles all the way down?

No it’s loss.

It’s always loss.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Brutakas posted:

Let's talk breath of god for a moment. "The penitent man will pass" is the clue that leads to kneeling in order to duck under the sawblade. However, Indy needed to do a roll because there is a second sawblade that comes out of the ground, perpendicular to the first. That second blade seems like it would ruin everyone's day, kneeling or not. Which leads to some questions about the whole endeavor:

Why is the clue insufficient?

Is Indy working off of an outdated model of prostration (ie doing rolls instead of kneeling)?

"The penitent man is humble before God" more like "The penitent man should tumble before God".

Cracked tackled that one a while back.

http://www.cracked.com/article_25082_the-horrifying-easter-egg-everyone-missed-in-indiana-jones.html

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is there actually such a unit in universe? Cuz that looks loving awesome

It’s actually from the video game Alice: Madness returns. While not as good as the original game, I still really enjoyed it. The set pieces are fantastic but the combat and gameplay is a bit lacking at times. Not horrible, just not that great.

http://alice.wikia.com/wiki/Infernal_Train

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Here’s the most (in)famous example of brutalist architecture.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover_Building

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

I like pineapple on my hamburgers.

Red Robin has a good burger with Pineapple and Teriyaki sauce.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

It’s like the Iron Giant meets Nightmare before Christmas.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

He needs to say “registered sex offender.”

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

What kind of snooty boi is that on the left?

I’m pretty sure that’s one of the aliens from the Men in Black movies.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

There’s probably a furry version of this with Firefox...

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I just looked it up on Wikipedia, Firefox is only 15 and we’re all going to jail.

Well maybe not if you live in some deep red states.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Finally. A good and funny meme is posted.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

SO HERE I AM DOING EVERYTHING I CAN HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM PRETENDING IM A SUPERMAN

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

If you still live at home with your mom and dad by choice, you might be a millennial.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Snow the reggae rapper should get one.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Jamesman posted:

RIP Stan Lee :(

Sadly, it probably won’t be long. Read this and be depressed...

https://deadline.com/2018/07/judge-dismisses-restraining-order-protecting-stan-lee-1202422494/amp/

quote:

“Mr. Lee has told me privately that he is giving up, after his daily harassment, and that he believes he has nothing left to live for but to ‘go to sleep’ and ‘die,’ ” Sanchez said in her testimony. “As a result of everything described above, Mr. Lee falls into very dark and depressed moods because he doesn’t have the strength or will to fight anymore.”

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

this is the best one of these yet

https://i.imgur.com/imlNjUL.mp4

“Oh goodie humans gone and I can finally go gently caress the pillow again!”

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Are you even allowed to post federally indicted memes?!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

It was basically five half-assed games you'd play sequentially. A sidescroller where you'd play as a cell eating plankton or smaller cells to grow bigger, a platformer where you'd eat fruit or smaller creatures to grow more advanced, an RTS where you'd unite the local tribes with your warbands/dancing, a different RTS where you'd conquer the world with your military or money/religion trucks and then a space 4X that had some kind of endgoal I never figured out, because the galaxy turned out to be both big and boring. The creature creator was pretty neat and it was cool that you could create some kind of 9-legged, 1-armed monstrosity and the engine would mostly make it walk and act reasonably, but all the other customization elements were pretty barebones.

I’m pretty sure the first thing goons did with the creature creator was make a walking Nazi symbol then a dickbutt.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

lol

First time I’ve laughed in this thread in like forever.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Photoshop the leg lamp to look like a Bowsette leg lamp and we’ll have peak :vince:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lol, they made a bone room outta them...

:regd10:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Oh lawd they comin

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Elfface posted:

As a dad, it is your duty to try and be cool but actually be decades out of date. Therefore go with

Love this meme.

:corsair:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Why the hell isn’t this guy wrestling every night on the WWE and have all the belts?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Randaconda posted:

why was Starfox 2 completed but never released

Because they didn’t want it to compete with the recently released N64. They wanted the N64 to be the standard for “3D gaming” and not lovely SuperFX graphics.

Or something.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

DiggityDoink posted:

Costco croissants come in a package like that and gently caress if I haven’t woken people up at 3am goin for one of those buttery bastards

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Forgot the leaf

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

When does this thread host its annual Memeys? I wanna vote Bongo Cat for meme of the year.

:3:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

But every meme is just a redo of a previous meme. There’s been nothing new since like 2008 or so.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

My body is ready

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Finally a good 2019 meme.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Me post Uncle Julios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man