Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Wheany posted:

Another... forbidden meme? 👀

"Less" isn't "Zero."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Pretty good, except Arin should be nodding in agreement.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/j8GfeG6Y9i4
https://youtu.be/t44ZKGvJL68
https://youtu.be/IIQV2sa1RJQ
https://youtu.be/PiTRXRGY9Vs

https://youtu.be/jwQ7llzoxTk

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Uhh have you never watched the show? The science is right in the intro.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Also unless the achievement only triggers if you hold the camera angle for a certain amount of time, that seems like something you could do by accident in any third-person action game with a camera behind the character.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Mike Pence = Skinner makes a lot of sense. Please post more evidence to back this up.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
April Fools. Open the mystery YouTube link for a fun time. I promise it's not a RickRoll. ;)

https://youtu.be/uG4bG3ml3Lk

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Wheany posted:

Yeah, Youtube link title and the preview image make this a solid "pass"

I watched the whole thing so it's OK.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Aggro posted:

2.6 million views

jesus hosed christ

This is what YouTube is now. Flash cartoons about horny Disney characters and bodily functions, people dressed in superhero Halloween costumes engaging in niche fetishes, and stabbing dolls with syringes.

Can't wait for this year's YouTube Rewind.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

Tool aint nu metal you gimp

Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor wouldn't know the difference.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Nutted but she still suckin

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

What's the process for summoning one of those ISIS trucks that mows over crowds of people? Do I need to breed a gold chocobo?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Weezy Baby posted:

can we get a thread just for simpsons memes? nothing makes me laugh harder than those.

Simpsons shitposting memes are pretty good, but they will never hit the mainstream until I see one of Skinner actually serving steamed clams to Chalmers.

Simpsons shitposting should be about fixing mistakes, not embracing them.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Please stop discussing whether or not you would do the nice insurance lady.

Is the Geico gecko still fair game?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

:smith:

:unsmith:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dragonstoned posted:

maybe they should put the anime in the trash where it belongs and not fence the penguin into a tiny part of its living space

The penguin would probably die from a broken heart. What kind of monster would want this?

Let them be in love.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

The birds here start chirping like assholes as early as 3am. Skinner is right.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

syscall girl posted:

there is too much truth in this image

i am getting upset about and losing my sense of humor

please someone park the thread i want to throw up

Sorry. I'll stick to posting Daddy's Cummies memes. :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

KoRMaK posted:

I got a warm and fuzzy feeling when I saw the news in my feed today. like, finding a butt as an awning to stand under during a poo poo storm

My process was;

"Oh what happened to Chelsea Manning? Is she free or did she die?"

*opens trending topic*

"Oh hey she's free today. That's awesome."

*reads Twitter posts*

*Is suddenly reminded of this scene*

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
"HIS NAME IS BRADLEY"- A bunch of people using Twitter handles they chose and expecting to be addressed by them.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Memento posted:

They're coming thick and fast today.

I just screamed out of happiness. Good riddence you gross Jabba the Hutt looking piece of poo poo. I hope your funeral is just someone throwing your body in a river to see if it can somehow get even more bloated.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ein cooler Typ posted:

What's the original friendship ended with

It comes from this.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I take back what I said about him looking like Jabba the Hutt. That was really unfair to Jabba and I'm sorry.

He looks like the dude in Robocop that gets covered and toxic waste and his skin and slipping off.

Now imagine being forced to suck that thing's dick so you can still have a career.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

To be fair, Mandela was never picked on for having tiny hands.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Loss.jpg aside this is an adorable comic. :3:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

RIP Pierce Brosnan

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I don't know what this one is, but in my search I found out about this.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cumslut1895 posted:

he shouldn't have broken the law :colbert:

He didn't. He got de-gloved at his factory job and, in order to save his hand from being amputated, they sewed it into his stomach until it regrew enough tissue to accept a skin graft.

Love Live the New Flesh

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
There was at least one person who was at that concert that said "That was amazing. I could die happy now." then was SUPER PISSED that they hadn't discovered their magic powers sooner in life.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I made a meme guys I hope you like it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Harambe was a garbage monkey. Whatever happened to that gorilla that Japanese women wanted to gently caress?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/3ec6jOMDCXI