Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Holy poo poo these movies look even stupider than I thought they would be. How does anyone even tolerate watching them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don't know what compelled me to post my dumbshit opinion about space movies for dorks in this, the meme thread. Excuse me.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

What is all of this

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Ignoranus posted:

There was a huge festival arranged by Ja Rule and this promotion company with tons of ads from various (snip)

Thank you.

Festival goers:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

How am I supposed to feed a family without a home, you stupid toaster

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Hyperlynx posted:

I can't tell if people aren't getting the joke, or if they're just making bad ones after this masterwork.

If you're happy and you know it - and you really want to show it - if you're happy and you know it CLAMP YOUR HAMS!

Master joke getter right here, guys. Pack in the irony; it won't fly here. Captain Conundrum here will unravel the mysteries of all reality before your eyes. Woke as all gently caress. This motherfucker can explain it all: what red traffic lights mean, what a couch is for, why pain when touch fire, you name it. Don't let slip your slightest folly around Sherlock over here unless you are ready to be schooled harder than a Chinese billionaire's son.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Mogomra posted:

Yeah, this isn't how civilized meme threads handle anything, funny or not.

How could you possibly know how this thread would react to something funny

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

hhhat posted:

where do we go from here

Which is the way that's clear?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don’t get the memes of a hand making an “OK” sign

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Thanks, dodged a bullet

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

Happens to us all doesn't it?

I have never been probated you stupid poo poo head

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Nastyman posted:

Look, if he was dying, he wouldn't bother to carve AA-HH, he'd just say it.

You complete and utter imbecile. You wretched, stupid bastard. It says DICTATING. That means he was saying it. You lesser ape. Halfwit anencephalic sack of crayon-wax-filled invalid poo poo. You are halfway capable of understanding how to piss without getting any in your mouth. Take a 50,000,000 year break to crawl out of the sludge and evolve into a life form capable of abstract thought. God drat you. Just playing, I got your reference, well done

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I saw a Lowtax meme on Facebook. It had nothing to do with SA, and I’m fairly sure the kid who posted it has no idea what SA is. It was a military-themed joke that a midwestern aunt would share between Minions image macros.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I saw a meme with a dog and it said “Life is ruff”. I forgot to explain that the dog looked despondent in the photo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

lads

lads plese

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

a good chunk of people imagined someone running on powerlines

What the hell are you even saying

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

cursed smiley

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I was just thinking about the original of this yesterday, but I don’t know enough of it to google :(

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The notes are D,E,A,D for those unfamiliar

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I eat even regular pizza backwards because the crust is the worst part and I believe in eating the worst bites first and saving the best ones for last.

How can you say this much stupid wrong poo poo in one sentence

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

RFC2324 posted:

STAY SAFE ANTIBODY GHOST

Heh, you think this is the first page :mmmhmm:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Mammal Sauce posted:

Wow wow waka waka wow wow
Waka Waka Waka Waka Waka waka
Wow wow waka waka wow wow

Come with it now!

You transliterated twice as many Wakas as you needed

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Heath posted:

Our inner 14 year old thinks the gang weed memes are dope as gently caress

Fuckin dork spotted. Are you the guy I keep seeing on Facebook posting memes about the band Tool

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Is that a child wearing lingerie in the background

What the gently caress

Am I the only one seeing this poo poo

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Mammal Sauce posted:

What is the age of consent on SA these days, 53? Grimes is 30. As in a three followed by a zero.

Haha, look at this scrub that didn’t understand what was said but still tried to talk down to somebody. Everybody look and laugh

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Actually no, don’t laugh at that poster. We all have our shortcomings. No need to be mean.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Jerry Cotton posted:

FREEEDR QUICKLY AND SUDDENLY PULLED BACK HIS FORESKIN AND HELD A BARE AND SMELLY DICK KNOB AT THE PUBLICK BEACH RIGHT NEXT TO PEOPLE'S HEAD AND PEOPLE COMPLAINT ABOUT SMELLS.

GERALD COTTON, frenzied dipshit, opened his oleaginous maw to deliver the following quip in a hyperautismal voice that sounds like a ride-along camera on a dirt bike:

Jerry Cotton posted:

SMELLY DICK KNOB

He seemed nearly unaware that everyone has hated his faintly developed existence since he first dropped from his mother’s frontbutt like the first squirt from a bottle of unshaken ketchup. A local bystander was quoted as telling him “I hope someone kicks you in the legpit boy”

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I don’t actually have a problem with mr cotton

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Amphigory posted:

Quick favour - there was a meme posted on the last few pages I can't find

It has old British red coats rushing forward with red eyes, can't remember the caption! Cheers :)

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

When did it become the thing to misspell “titties” as “tiddies”? That’s not even funny stupid, like shidded is

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Now there are memes of people and cartoon characters exploding apropos of nothing

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I submit my chonk.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Old man help please

I’ve learned who lucky Luciano is but why this stripe

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

bike tory posted:

Wait, what?

It’s true. There are people that think opossums are the best garbage beasts.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

wwwwhhaaaaaa?

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Memento posted:

pretend I reposted these but "Creative People" was replaced by "Racist People"

You can’t tell me what to pretend you motherFUCKER

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The only flavor in those cookies is sugar and they aren’t even cohesive or chewy in any way. They’re not even crispy, either. Just, like, sugar pressed into that shape loosely. They suck poo poo and are for window-lickers that stopped growing mentally (and gustationally) at four years old and just want candy. Eat poo poo and di(abetes)e

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The Bloop posted:

:google: south carolina ultimatum cartoon

Hahahaha!! You’ve been had!! It’s already posted!! How does it feel, dipshit??? How does it feel with your show up to thanksgiving in a Halloween costume rear end. Do you poo poo after you wipe your rear end??? Do you eat lunch at dinner? Entropy will swallow you before you know your life has started, Late Man. Motherfucker is going to die when he tries to cook his meal after he ate it. Try being faster, burned belly bitch!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

You’re right. I didn’t think of it that way. I apologize for my unnecessary and petty acrimony.