Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

The Relentless posted:

I don't believe it said it was more addicting. It just lit up the reward pathways in the brain, similar to drugs. Which I can believe. I love cheese....and crack.

Almost all food does this, it's part of the complex biological scheme that results in your fat rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

whiteyfats posted:

What is that from?

Batman Returns

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

I thought I've seen all the Simpsons eps until they started sucking but I don't know this reference, what's it from

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

frankenfreak posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn5HARPU-_I

"Summer of 4 Ft. 2", Season 7 / Episode 25 a.k.a. "Lisa tries to be a 'cool kid' on the Simpsons' summer vacation"

Haha that's great, thanks

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Class3KillStorm posted:

Stop talking about Simpsons memes and just post Simpsons memes.

I'm dead, literally dead

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

jesus man what happened to this show?

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

nah thatd be original nes. snes got 5 years to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I think people are just so inundated with the simplicity of TV, movies, video games that they forget how breathtakingly complex real life is.

Any "moment" in time, no matter how humdrum or significant, is a result of trillions upon trillions of variables coming together in one unique instance. Your trip to Starbucks this morning probably felt like nothing special, but if you'd been hit by a car or a piano fell on you, that moment would seem unfathomably coincidental. Just by changing one detail.

Ol' Swearengen never went to that Starbucks, he always went to the other one! (which happened to be closed that day). He always took a break at 1:00, not noon! (he had a dentist appointment that day). In fact, Friday is his day off so why was he even at work? (he switched his schedule for his niece's birthday party). And the driver of the car was his jilted ex lover! (coincidence)

We're wired for it so I don't fault anyone for it, but A Bunch Of Coincidental poo poo happens literally any time poo poo happens

yea

epstein didnt commit suicide he was murdered by henchmen to protect the secret sex and financial crimes of the global elite