Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

if there's a limewire clicker game out there, I'll play it.

Basically minesweeper but with different versions of Britney Spears - Toxic. Avoid the .exes

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Android Apocalypse posted:

I can see my :dong: is erect, but I can't feel it.

Please advise.

Can I borrow a feeling?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Ay yi yi

MarcusSA posted:

That’s some cold poo poo.

:hmmyes:

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

https://youtu.be/mJ0NWQ0MasA

lol

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

That70sHeidi posted:

To clear up the mystery for any guys out there, you're naked in a room with a gown open in the front and a blanket across your lap, sitting on an elevated table with stirrup footrests. You have to lie back then magically scoot down the table using muscles that aren't meant for scooting to position your feet in the stirrups and your knees apart. Your back, thigh, or calf will cramp and you will almost kick the doctor in the face as you try to relieve it. The gyn wears gloves and a nurse is present during the exam, usually at your feet watching for any more flailing legs. A lubed device called a speculum ratchets your vagina open and a long swab device scrapes your cervix for a PAP smear; both of these things are uncomfortable. The device is removed, the doctor takes off the gloves and puts them in the trash can, and washes their hands before they say goodbye and leave the room. You're left alone to de-goo your nether bits before you get your clothes back on. Sometimes the doctor or the nurse will help you out of the foot rests and down off the table, sometimes not.

I think a morgue full of dead people is probably sexier than a gynecologist's exam room.

Sincerely ty for sharing.

Also lmao at the memes you inspired

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Busket Posket posted:

blessings upon u

If you’re not tracking the Simpsons meme thread, you’re missing out on a goldmine.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

How do you pronounce "Aeaea"??

If anyone answers "it rhymes with sword//well I feel foolish" you suck, regardless of how blesséd Nedroid is; and you are worse than people who think quoting Monty Python for five minutes at a time is amusing

First, I wake in the morning, and I step outside, and I take a deep breath and I get real high, and I scream from the top of my lungs, “what’s going on?” Then I say “Aeaea.”

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Nobody:

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

They both refer to this song as a joke about white kids not being able to bring themselves to say the N word.
https://youtu.be/2oaiUY8yoOc

White kids “not being able to bring themselves to say” it?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Do you really need a differently worded explanation or are you gonna put on a big indignant show like you don't know exactly what I mean

I didn’t need an explanation in the first place, personally, but you should have worded it differently. Or are you gonna get all indignant about that.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Hiro Protagonist posted:

Lol at people on Something Awful dot com in 2021 tyool acting as if they're to good to talk about Star Trek.

Buddy, I’m too good to even read the posts about Star Trek.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Lol

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Robin Williams posted:

Wow, whats going on with this guys pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
If the coin flip fails the mod should be probated