Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

mobby_6kl posted:

Yes but they went to meet their 434 virgins so it's all good

Oh drat what's their user names?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

With a HOOK which belonged to chintu, that piece of poo poo

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Can we bring back the rule that every post includes a funny picture pls

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I actually found out I had ADHD on reddit.

Then later got it confirmed by a psychiatrist, but still!

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

freeedr posted:

Tried to read a book recommended on these forums and the very reasonable and shrewd detective just started loving the random woman he met at a murder scene, with detailed descriptions of the mechanics of it. The book made sure to describe how fastidious he was in his detective work and how closely he followed procedure and then it jumped right into him plowing someone that plainly would have been suspect #1. She was basically the only person in the book that made no sense at all for him to gently caress, but the author was horny so to hell with sense. He never even swung back like “hey, I should have suspected her of that murder” and the book never resolved the crime

This actually sounds like an incredible parody of mystery novels, detective dick fuckman got lucky while the readers got blue balls.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Americans will pronounce "snack plate" like "charcouterie" smdh

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Get real beefswelling

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

PurpleXVI posted:

I'm thinking more stuff like "They Eat Dogs In China," "The Green Butchers" and "Flickering Lamps." I also showed them "Terkel In Trouble" which got them really worried, and any descriptions of "Christmas on Vesterbro" is usually met with incredulity and attempts to commit me to psychiatric care.

Honestly these movies are what cemented danish movies in my heart as great stuff, the vibes and dry humor make a lot of sense to me, growing up right next to denmark in North germany :v:

An ex decided to show me adams apples for a second date movie and lmao was that A Choice.

Danish movies are a bit like korean ones to me, unique and vaguely unsettling, but also often excellent.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

If only the rest of the world could invent the incredibly unique technology of putting a store in a residential street level building.

:negative:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Could have continued pushing the envelope, instead became a pencil pusher.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Phlegmish posted:

Forget it, Jake. That's like asking people to correctly pronounce déjà vu.

Or hors d'oeuvre

horse dove re

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Son of Rodney has a new favorite as of 18:05 on May 2, 2024