Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai!
Fanworks | Rareko | ... | Comedy | Web manga | Apr 7, 2017
Based on a Chinese web comedy manga. The original manga's story centers on a violent girl who strikes her idiot older brother. The story also focuses on sibling love, love, and food.

wow, sounds like they really pulled out all the stops on this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Rebellion is extremely good and I love it as much as the TV ending, if not moreso.

I have mixed feelings about more Madoka being made. On one hand, I really like the odd unresolved ending as it is, and it feels unlikely that they can make lightning strike a third time after knocking it out of the park with the TV series and Rebellion. It's perfect right now, so adding more to it is a huge gamble. But on the other hand, part of me wants to trust them unconditionally, because with Rebellion they already once managed to develop a worthwhile continuation of what was "already complete", by pulling on the original series' one major loose thread.

But for now: heck yes more Monogatari! It's about time.

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Ugh. And things were starting to look so simple under the Crunchyfuniopoly. What are Amazon's exclusives this season?

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

nielsm posted:

It's also some funny word play. He says tsuki, moon, trailing off, and she unknowingly completes the famous translation, "yep the moon is beautiful." The real funny part is how he then changes his tsuki into tsukiatte, meaning "let's go out", completing the confession!

That's super cute. Thanks for the translation details there!

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Kytrarewn posted:

neither Excel Saga nor Martian Succesor Nadesico show up within the top 100), but it's still an interesting list.

Why would they?

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

holy poo poo, was not expecting more chuunibyou to ever happen! this made my day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

KyoAni is extremely good

• Locked thread