Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Homura and Sickle posted:

can studio shaft please just make madoka 4 instead

Hidamari Sketch S5. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Spiritus Nox posted:

What if they're one and the same

Don't cross the wide streams.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Shirobako pachinko machine? Shirobako VA meet and greet event? Shirobako: the toilet paper?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Endorph posted:

the new shirobako thing will be a movie about making compilation movies for anime

This is one of those circumstances where I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

The thing about Yuyushiki is it's super minimalist. No plot, no extracurricular club or musical gimmick, no tragic backstories, no older or younger siblings, they even combine the mother character and the teacher character into a single person. Just a bunch of girls talking and that's literally it. It's surprising that anyone watched it, and even more surprising that it's sometimes pretty good.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Watched the first episode of Tsukigakirei. Seems to be a good show if you're into nervous kids talking softly to each other. Rendering style is kind of nice, I think.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Not this discussion again.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

The little skits at the end of each Tsuki ga Kirei episode continue to be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Huh. I don't know if I want to pay an amount comparable to a Crunchyroll sub for a single series, but it probably is worth it.

• Locked thread