Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Oh man, when I was in middle school in Japan, I saw "Smiling Salesman" and it was disturbing as poo poo. Looking forward to what they'll do in this version.

I'm curious about Re:Creators and Sakura Quest, a lot of the rest seems kinda 'meh' so far, unless I'm missing anything particularly intriguing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

El Burbo posted:

Zero Mahou itself is a fine adaptation, it cuts out a lot of the exposition and gets going much faster than the LN. Not sure if that would make the mechanism of the world more confusing but a quicker pace is fine. Maybe a little is lost without full access to the MCs irreverent thoughts. Also, this being animation there's a more constant reminder that yes, this is a furry guy.

Looks like furry anime is going beyond Mamoru Hosoda's works now.

• Locked thread