Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Look, I'm pretty much going to assume any upcoming show is poo poo until they prove themselves otherwise and so far what I know of the show and the people doing it doesn't come close to doing that. This just looks like your standard high schoolers battling monsters/fighting in tournaments LN except I guess this time it skipped the LN step. The only thing vaguely unusual is that they omitted the generic male protagonist - at least as far as the synopsis goes. Maybe it'll turn out really good, but I'm more befuddled by the enthusiasm than anything else. That's where I am at.

Fangz fucked around with this message at 21:37 on May 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Motto posted:

the state of the anime justice system is dark

anime deserves no mercy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

I like the cat in Natsume.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

I can't believe that rear end in a top hat team from Chihayafuru got their own series.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

I think Chitanda and Ibara should kisss,

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

she's curious

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

given the current top rated post on https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/ I'm not really buying the argument that eromanga is fine

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

I'm sorta astonished that the largest grouping on that poll are users in their 40s, and and yeah even the 50 and 60 year olds are watching Eromanga sensei.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

this is the future liberals want

• Locked thread