Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
MHA and Natsume definitely.

Atom because lots of people say the manga is really good.

Berserk 2 because I hate myself.

Granblue because the first 2 eps on Crunchyroll weren't that bad, I'll give it a shot.

Not going to do Clockwork Planet. I tried twice to get into the manga (since the setting seemed cool), but each time I couldn't get over the MC's motivation to create a harem of realdolls to lust over. Just didn't click with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Furnaceface posted:

If Im enjoying Konosuba and Dragon Maid, what should I look into this season?

Unfortunately you've already watched the two best shows so it is only downhill from here.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
By sacrificing a goat and chanting "Hail Satan" a dozen times, I can usually get Crunchyroll to load on my 5th try. My routine works so I'm not going to mess with it.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Kytrarewn posted:

In other news, I get a bad vibe from "Clockwork Planet". Finger scene aside, it sort of reminds me of "Big Order" for some reason, and that makes me cautious.

I tried getting into the manga at one point and ended up dropping it when the MC started on his quest to gather the robot girl's little sister to begin assembling his harem.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
You can't make a season 3 of Konosuba because that has a story where Kazuma becomes a legit badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
Zero is about the same size as most adult women in the show (a little shorter, but much taller than kids). She's just often paired up next to the giant mercenary dude who's like, 8 feet tall or so, which can be deceiving. The series is about average in my opinion. I find it watchable.

Nalin fucked around with this message at 05:38 on May 29, 2017

• Locked thread