Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im watching tsugomono and eromanga-sensei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you can never predict these things, but im guessing re;creators by the black lagoon guy

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

this season: lets not judge maid dragon by the fact that its manga became futa pedophile poo poo

next season: lets judge something that isnt even out yet, by the manga

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

The Colonel posted:

as bad as it is, i don't think the maidragon manga has a part where someone literally gets raped by the main character

i only had to click on 2 chapters to find a sexual assault

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

everybody shut the gently caress up, we are getting a salaryman anime

motherfucking hype

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://u.nya.is/ogudbk.mp4

new kyoani

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

are you ready to game my fellow gamers? with the official anime about gaming, called gamers. a gamer hell yeah from me, to you, my fellow gamers

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

oreimo was a pretty huge hit yeah

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://twitter.com/3lion_anime/status/843108544085815296

fall2017, another season

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

why

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

why

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

The Worst Writing and Most Heinous Misogyny

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

forget about gundumb, heres a babysitting anime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ur twisted

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFZIdIS2vjc

how nice that mediocre folk/metal music video producers can make anime pvs now

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Aurora posted:

I'm okay with more Madoka if it means more lesbians

here you go

Guy Goodbody posted:

They should just go ahead and do a non-canon Madoka/Bakemonogatari crossover series.

here you go

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i severely dislike the catboy (?) and rabbit guys designs

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/anime-weekend-sale/

scroll down, crunchyroll is selling anime shows on steam now?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

praying this season will be good

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhgiiVddR5c

THIS ISNT WHAT I ASKED FOR

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

a harem show is... bad???

all the best shows ever are harem

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

anime shouldnt have 40 minute opening episodes, they drag

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

there's... levels of badness though

or when he explicitly stopped the car, but the backgrounds kept moving

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

having watched the first episode of everything so far, sakura quest is the first one i like. its good fun. really nice looking opening too, even if it kinda downgrades the visuals after that

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

idk how anyone could call the first ep of sagrada interesting. while the basic premise has some promise, it was incredibly dull. most of the actors sounded like they didn't want to be there (with only the short haired girl putting in something that approaches a performance), the art style is bland, the backgrounds are bland, the direction is bland, the conversations are incredibly unnatural and seem like they are performed by robots being commanded to be witty while failing miserable and half the scenes just have the characters stare vacantly into space while they say their lines.

these arent the same scene either, these are all separate scenes where they just kinda stare forward. i was also a big fan of the minutes spend just showing the most generic backgrounds of the most generic town ever. im fairly sure nobody ever blinked either, they just kinda started at the camera forever

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Granblue Fantasy the Animation: April 1
Sagrada Reset: April 5
Armed Girl's Machiavellism: April 5
Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Flat: April 5
Kabukibu!: April 7
Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul: April 7
Re:CREATORS: April 7
Eromanga Sensei: April 8
Grimoire of Zero: April 10
Anonymous Noise: April 11
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoria: April 14
Atom The Beginning: April 15

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

same studio, character design, similar cast, similar humor and so on....

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

hanasaku iroha, shirobako and sakura quest are all three part of the 'working' series. so described by PA works themselves. PA works wants you to compare them, because they themselves have made them part of a series 'about people and their jobs'

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Seikaisuru Kado was pretty good. best cgi ive seen since (the otherwise horrendous) sky crawlers. interesting plot too, though the scientist girl was a bit annoying. going in blind made the ep 00 ending a real surprise!

tsuki ga kirei. i thought i would like this cause of the visuals, but it was really quite ugly in motion. the writing was charming though. nice realistic detail to it, with nice scenes like the mcs parents embarrassing them in a restaurant

clockwork planet, well like that gif shows is absolutely horrendous. it feels and looks like a bad ecchi that escaped from the 00s. shame, cause the promo art was good

renai boukon was pretty decent ecchi comedy fare

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

zork or u?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

twin angel break and hinako note have shockingly similar openings. of course ones a dull magical girl show and the other ones a dull moe comedy after that

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

welcome to war

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

do you ever have anything better to say, or is using the stupid yikes emoticon as good as it gets

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Fangz posted:

If you just omit the second half of that sentence then it's absolutely plausible.

In the real world there isn't the one model for dehumanisation, for example while rape may well have happened during the holocaust, it would be generally an anomaly in the industrialised process of mass killing with its studious fixation on keeping clean from the Jews. There's also no rape in 1984, Animal Farm, Brave New World. When I'm reading Joe Sacco's accounts I'm never thinking 'hmm, where's my rape scene'. When I'm reading Soviet memoirs where it's very clear the speakers may well have participated in rape but they don't talk about it except in the most circumspect terms, there's no loss of 'plausibility'. The darkness exists in what is not being said.

did you somehow forget all the sexual violence in brave new world

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

despite being an abject failure in the sales department, girlish number is getting another anime

a 4koma comedy one, i guess all that desperate merch pushing worked out for them

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

it is the season of bad pov sequences in anime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

always nice to see a fantasy show without mmo or rpg bs

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ive been aching for a good new band anime, and after the miserable failure that was bang fream, fukumeki noise seems to be it. i laughed when she talked about how she couldn't stand twinkle twinkle little star too

the anime with the really, really long name Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? seems fine too. despite not being a music anime, it felt more like a music advertisement than fnoise tho, with the long panning sequences while music plays. also everyone has really dumb names but i like the fantasy babysitter with troll girl angle

those names tho

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

please dont have featureless characters speaking to the camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

it was boring and not worth all the insane adtrw drama, as most of the times when adtrw acts like retards about something they havent seen

• Locked thread